Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Server.dat

Discussion on Conquer Online Server.dat within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 02/04/2019, 11:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicGod View Post
sorry not been well dodgy heart a pain in the neck :P

thanks for the reply but i did state i dont know how to do it. i am fine with the rest of the coding for server and modding the client its just that one issue thats preventing me get on with my work. so if any 1 can do a detailed explanation that would be great, If u dont know how to do it thats fine but im sure some 1 can explain it clearly hear. there are alot of talented coders hear.

thanks reguardless
Just google "how to hook a socket".

If you don't understand that, perhaps you should learn the requirements to understand it.

Old 02/04/2019, 12:17   #32

elite*gold: 0
You were linked the instructions for this in your other thread, as well as this one. That is the most simple solution to your problem, you are making up problems that don't exist. Try to spend more time studying it, and if you can't seem to get it, read my assembly tutorials and try to understand them, as well as do maybe some C programming for a few weeks. Come back afterwards to this problem, if it still doesn't click, study even more, rinse and repeat. You'll get it eventually.