Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PRO RELEASE] Stable LOTF Source (EmMe edits)

Discussion on [PRO RELEASE] Stable LOTF Source (EmMe edits) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
[PRO RELEASE] Stable LOTF Source (EmMe edits)

If the thread title made zero sense to you - you can skip this thread.

Who's still around? What you doing nowadays? Did anything major happen to the scene lately?

I saw some posts from that UK guy lostsolder and pro4never, what about the rest? Hybrid, Kovacs, Kinshi, tao, tanelipe, Arco etc etc etc.?
Old 09/03/2016, 03:18   #2

elite*gold: 15
The section is mostly dead, nearly 90% of the "real" devs are inactive, spirited got banned (for a second time) and all you see when you get on the pserver discussions & questions section is newbies asking for help. I think that sums it up.
Old 09/03/2016, 07:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
The scene has never been more dead than it is today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novakhan View Post
spirited got banned
He made a new account.
Old 09/03/2016, 11:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Still lurking here once in a while checking on the drama. I don't really do much Conquer related these days. No idea what everyone else you mentioned is upto.

I tried couple of private servers (pro4nevers) while back but never really stick to it. Mostly because the servers in the US and/or cater to the US players so every major event time (GW, etc.) was not really something I could attend.
Old 09/03/2016, 11:15   #5

elite*gold: 67
Yuki here, still randomly checking in but since I made everyone hate me by now I pretty much live in solitude, shame and regret.

EDIT: Also have other priorities by now, still working on a conquer server though... somehow I can't stop myself from doing that over and over again everytime...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2016, 12:11   #6

elite*gold: 130
Loving the drama here as always What have you been up to?
Old 09/03/2016, 12:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Loving the drama here as always What have you been up to?
Ahhh turk55! Haha the drama is what kept this forum going for so long..

Well when I quit CO I started getting into web. Started a swedish gaming website targeted towards CS/LoL/HoN and made an exit from that.

Later on, in 2013, I started a website for checking opening hours for every business in Sweden. Took the skillz I learned during CO time and all my LOTF releases (lol) and made a scraper to fetch all the data from different store chains websites.

It grew to become Swedens #6 biggest website in form of traffic and still going strong with over 400.000 locations added.
(basically means openingshours.now)

Now, just recently (1 month ago since release) I took the capital I've earned and actually created a watch brand, hoping to get established in that market.
Check it out if you want!

Not doing a lot of C#, just when I need to automate something or for more complex tasks - but it sure as hell is the language I love the most!

What about you man? Did you ever get into programming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xio. View Post
Yuki here, still randomly checking in but since I made everyone hate me by now I pretty much live in solitude, shame and regret.

EDIT: Also have other priorities by now, still working on a conquer server though... somehow I can't stop myself from doing that over and over again everytime...
Haha, cool! Yeah I remember me and you had some fall outs as well. You good brother? What you doing nowadays?
Old 09/03/2016, 16:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Emme_ View Post

Now, just recently (1 month ago since release) I took the capital I've earned and actually created a watch brand, hoping to get established in that market.
Love the website.
Old 09/03/2016, 20:04   #9

Quote:
Ahhh turk55! Haha the drama is what kept this forum going for so long..

Well when I quit CO I started getting into web. Started a swedish gaming website targeted towards CS/LoL/HoN and made an exit from that.

Later on, in 2013, I started a website for checking opening hours for every business in Sweden. Took the skillz I learned during CO time and all my LOTF releases (lol) and made a scraper to fetch all the data from different store chains websites.

It grew to become Swedens #6 biggest website in form of traffic and still going strong with over 400.000 locations added.
(basically means openingshours.now)

Not doing a lot of C#, just when I need to automate something or for more complex tasks - but it sure as hell is the language I love the most!

What about you man? Did you ever get into programming?

Haha, cool! Yeah I remember me and you had some fall outs as well. You good brother? What you doing nowadays?
Oh wow that is impressive. Nice website although could use some improvements .

I got into web mainly though. The last we spoke I was still pretty much a beginner but ever since then I have grown pretty fast.
I recently started my internship (for my bachelor) at a company who has been nominated agency of the year at Awwwards and has won/been nominated with a lot of projects. ()
Old 09/03/2016, 20:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Oh wow that is impressive. Nice website although could use some improvements .

I got into web mainly though. The last we spoke I was still pretty much a beginner but ever since then I have grown pretty fast.
I recently started my internship (for my bachelor) at a company who has been nominated agency of the year at Awwwards and has won/been nominated with a lot of projects. ()
Ahh that's cool man! Are you getting into web as well?

Awwwards is awesome! We got an honorable mention there and an email to "make sure our servers are stable" (lol) so I'm guessing we're gonna be featured as site of the day.

What happened to everyone else in this scene, do you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
Love the website.
Haha cheers bud! Lots of work put into it but definitely a fun project!
What you up to lately?
Old 09/03/2016, 21:18   #11

Quote:

What you up to lately?
Just working and occasionally does work on this
Old 09/03/2016, 22:18   #12

Quote:
Ahh that's cool man! Are you getting into web as well?

Awwwards is awesome! We got an honorable mention there and an email to "make sure our servers are stable" (lol) so I'm guessing we're gonna be featured as site of the day.

What happened to everyone else in this scene, do you know?

What you up to lately?
After my noob start at Conquer I kinda moved on to web together with my study and eventually learned programming.
That's awesome we will probably join in soon with another website, I am just not sure if it was Awwwards or Webby awards or whatever.

As for others, they all pretty much quit though. I am sure some of them still lurk around but that is about it as far as I know.
Old 09/03/2016, 22:26   #13

Received Thanks: 1,147
The section is dead (and has been for a while). Most members you've known have other projects or have professional jobs.

In my case, my time is going in my bachelor’s degree, my internships in a game company and when I have some free time I try to work on my Unity3D port of Vice City ().

I still check the forum from time to time, but mostly the funny fights between members
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2016, 01:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
The section is dead (and has been for a while). Most members you've known have other projects or have professional jobs.

In my case, my time is going in my bachelor’s degree, my internships in a game company and when I have some free time I try to work on my Unity3D port of Vice City ().

I still check the forum from time to time, but mostly the funny fights between members
Oh very cool! Hows the game scene? From CO to another game dev is a very natural step and something I was interested in as well, but noticed it's far easier making money with web, and you don't need to be within a large company to "succeed". What's your thoughts on this? Is there still room for indie gamemakers?
Old 09/04/2016, 01:52   #15

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
I miss this section alot, was so much fun seriously.

I moved away from conquer, started doing my own game based on cry engine last few years, still working on silkroad development.

P.S: we should do a discord channel for this section.