Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anti bot helping request

Discussion on anti bot helping request within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anti bot helping request

Hey Ppl i got a private server of patch 5065 and i seek to much and suffer from ppl who is playing with aimbots and un thinking too much of how to treat like so and prevent them i wanna know who i though of the antibot but i duno who to get it or even what to do So please any one may help me there he go
if that topic was dublicated please post down the link of the same one to get by it and thanks ...
Old 12/16/2009, 20:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
Dont use binary´s then.
Old 12/16/2009, 21:54   #3

#reported and requested ban
Old 12/16/2009, 22:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
#reported and requested ban
Reported for what and why do u want him banned lol?
Hes not done anything against the rules >.>
NOOP D:
Old 12/16/2009, 23:10   #5

his post got deleted
Old 12/16/2009, 23:11   #6

You can change the base encryption then supply a similarly edited client with the same key. This will stop proxy based aimbots, but only for a time until they work out the new encryption. Having an autopatcher in place makes this something you can do without much hassle regularly.

Aimbots usually send the fb/ss packet exactly where a player is the instant they jump or move. Setting up a counter that counts "exact hits" shortly after a player moves is also a good way to flag potential botters. The calibration of this does however need to be quite fine, there are some amazing *** legit fb/ss players out there.

Of course if you're using binaries, you can't do anything like that.
Old 12/17/2009, 06:46   #7

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
#Cleaned
Old 12/17/2009, 18:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewxxx View Post
Hey Ppl i got a private server of patch 5065 and i seek to much and suffer from ppl who is playing with aimbots and un thinking too much of how to treat like so and prevent them i wanna know who i though of the antibot but i duno who to get it or even what to do So please any one may help me there he go
if that topic was dublicated please post down the link of the same one to get by it and thanks ...
Don't remember anymore personally but you can hex edit something in conquer.exe and msgserver.exe so that proxy won't connect and if they replace the conquer.exe for another one it won't connect because it won't match the servers msgserver. There was a thread about this some where here a while back i can't remember who posted it though or where it is located.
Old 12/17/2009, 18:25   #9

@~Yuki~
Please do not double post
Old 12/17/2009, 18:42   #10

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo~ View Post
@~Yuki~
Please do not double post
Like Yuki said, the persons post was deleted, so he hadnt double posted, it just looks that way now.
Old 12/17/2009, 19:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Like Yuki said, the persons post was deleted, so he hadnt double posted, it just looks that way now.
Sorry korvacs.
Old 12/17/2009, 23:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
Don't remember anymore personally but you can hex edit something in conquer.exe and msgserver.exe so that proxy won't connect and if they replace the conquer.exe for another one it won't connect because it won't match the servers msgserver. There was a thread about this some where here a while back i can't remember who posted it though or where it is located.
this is what (i believe) project manifest did (except they didn't have a msgserver.exe) they just (as andy said i recall) before official opening, allowed all conquer.exe's to connect (which in term could let you have an aimbot) but he said upon official opening, would not allow modified/custom conquer.exe's to work, only the one they distribute @someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 12/17/2009, 23:44   #13

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot0type View Post
this is what (i believe) project manifest did (except they didn't have a msgserver.exe) they just (as andy said i recall) before official opening, allowed all conquer.exe's to connect (which in term could let you have an aimbot) but he said upon official opening, would not allow modified/custom conquer.exe's to work, only the one they distribute @someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Yeah they modified the encryption of the client and matched the new encryption with modified server side encryption, making the encryption unique to their server, and stopping people using modified .exe's and proxys.
Old 12/17/2009, 23:45   #14

Quote:
Yeah they modified the encryption of the client and matched the new encryption with modified server side encryption, making the encryption unique to their server, and stopping people using modified .exe's and proxys.
yeah kk thanks for approving, wasn't 100% sure.
Old 12/18/2009, 00:01   #15

Quote:
Yeah i'm aware of that method too but i also know it can be done with binaries as well not just scratch sources. Ya have to edit the encryption key or something on conquer.exe and then put the matching key into the msgserver of the binaries it has been so long i don't exactly remember anymore.