Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Conquer 1.0 server?

Discussion on Private Conquer 1.0 server? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Conquer 1.0 server?

Is there any stable 1.0 private conquer server with low rates? I'd prefer low lvling rates and high drop rates, but i don't mind if drop rate is low too.. i'd prefer old client version not 5165+... Thank you for help.
Old 10/05/2015, 16:37   #2

elite*gold: 130
Old 10/06/2015, 16:38   #3

im also looking for something that has very low rates, close to retail. something that wont get you to lvl 130 in 2 weeks or even 2 months. Apex is too high rate for me.
Old 10/06/2015, 16:54   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik171 View Post
im also looking for something that has very low rates, close to retail. something that wont get you to lvl 130 in 2 weeks or even 2 months. Apex is too high rate for me.
To be clear, I'm not saying this because apex is my server, I'm saying it because I've been involved in pservers a long time.

Those servers don't exist for long.

I like lower rates myself and would have loved to make apex harder but sadly you end up having like a dozen ppl online if you go that route. Unfortunate reality of looking to play a 10++ year old version of a game that has very little following anymore.

PVP servers and incredibly low rate servers are a dying breed these days. I'd love to see someone make it work but every time it comes around it turns into such a small player base that the owners give up and shut down the server after a few weeks/months
Old 10/06/2015, 23:49   #5

i work in server 5065 classic maybe will done after one month