Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Reg Page

Discussion on [Question]Reg Page within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Reg Page

Yeah yeah some of you guys hate me now but i dont care im just here to learn

Anyways for the 5165 source >.<

It doesent use AppServ or navicat but how do i use the WebServer?

With my ip im like so lost on how to use it lol
Old 11/23/2009, 00:00   #2

just like any other reg paage put it in your www folder and i dont think that regpage is gona work i did not see nothing that showed implented the acc i will be makin 1 soon,
Old 11/23/2009, 00:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flako27 View Post
just like any other reg paage put it in your www folder and i dont think that regpage is gona work i did not see nothing that showed implented the acc i will be makin 1 soon,
Wont work lol
Old 11/23/2009, 00:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ׍ĥę×Ôŋë× View Post
Yeah yeah some of you guys hate me now but i dont care im just here to learn

Anyways for the 5165 source >.<

It doesent use AppServ or navicat but how do i use the WebServer?

With my ip im like so lost on how to use it lol
Cuz u are stupied guy Scammed me and take my source lolz u losser its bugggys source and i updated it and now its Fully working and i have Fully reg page but i wont give u it
Old 11/23/2009, 01:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazoka2020 View Post
Cuz u are stupied guy Scammed me and take my source lolz u losser its bugggys source and i updated it and now its Fully working and i have Fully reg page but i wont give u it
Do i know you? And i dout you did anything cause you have no proof

And who are you again?