Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Help I can View Other Item I can See Them

Discussion on Need Help I can View Other Item I can See Them within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Need Help I can View Other Item I can See Them

I need Help Where to look for this in Cs i cant view other player equipment only there Dmg Data i can see Here the Example of ScreenShot I Made
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (22.7 KB, 13 views)
Old 04/29/2015, 23:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Before the packet of the character information, a 10010 Data Packet is sent requesting the items information, which you should reply with the Spawn Packet + items (1009 and i don't remember the subtype, I am at work, then I can't see my source code now).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] Komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list
12/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey =) Wie die Überschrift schon sagt, suche ich eine komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list am liebsten noch von den Waffen von .darki und den ganzen neuen Rüstungen/Schilden/Helmen, da ich überhaupt nicht weiß wie man dass zB mit der item proto macht und wenn ich sie einfach nur ersetze, wie zB durch die "Waffen" item proto von .darki sind die ganzen neuen Rüstungen weg .... Ich hoffe irgendjemand könnte das machen, weil es bestimmt nicht nur für mich hilfreich ist...
Item View
06/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi im working at a way to see the items before they get drop by your enemy but now im at a point where i not can finish it cause i need the ID´s of the items for gold it was easy that i had found in the ini of rom when you can skript a little bit or you can work with the PacketSniffer WPE Pro / tcpdump
New view for CO.
04/29/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
Any chance there is someone able to do the idea from this screenie? I think it looks so much better than the retarded CO interface. About the only thing you don't need is the zoomed out function, the rest would clear up the screen so much without losing too much play area. The screenie is here: http://bbs.conqueronline.com/attachment.php?attac hmentid=44401&d=1205399441 The thread is: New View on conquer? - ConquerRPG Forum
Top View CO
04/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
This happened one of my friends and I saw it myself, he was freaking out of what he saw with his CO lol just take a look of the SS. This SS taken long ago.. you can tell by the picture.. Anybody have an idea why it happened?