Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Where to find this located in client?

Discussion on Where to find this located in client? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Where to find this located in client?

Okay so im on a 5670 client I need to know where I can find this in nmy client so I can edit the button okoay? Heres images below Please HELP me here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to switch the language in button and I just needto know were its located in the client 5670 ok thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (42.7 KB, 37 views)
Old 11/11/2014, 22:35   #2

like the invite dismiss and kick and options text/buttons HELELELEPEL
Old 11/11/2014, 22:37   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I'd answer but the post offended my eyes.

Why do people insist on changing everything they possibly can about their post's display? All it's going to do is make people assume you're an idiot.

PS: Buttons are graphics, not plain text. You have to replace the textures in your client with those from the language you want to use (why on earth you're trying to use an english client instead of one created for the language you want is beyond me)
Old 11/11/2014, 22:37   #4

elite*gold: 130
Delete your System32 folder located in C:\Windows
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/11/2014, 22:45   #5

IM not retarded turk, but pro I wana know where the texture file, EXACT is located usually in a higher version Client, Yeah I know the post looks stupid but its there for an reason okay so if someone can find the location for me or tell me , that wud be great, and I have a spanish client, but that pictures from another server, i wanna mek it english, everything else is laredy english so if u can help thad be great
Old 11/11/2014, 23:12   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPowerPro View Post
IM not retarded turk, but pro I wana know where the texture file, EXACT is located usually in a higher version Client, Yeah I know the post looks stupid but its there for an reason okay so if someone can find the location for me or tell me , that wud be great, and I have a spanish client, but that pictures from another server, i wanna mek it english, everything else is laredy english so if u can help thad be great

If you want english then use an english client. If you want spanish then use a spanish client.

Stop trying to mix and match clients. There's never a reason to do so unless you're trying to play on official servers and use an un-supported language (in which case you just copy over the ini file and move on)
Old 11/11/2014, 23:19   #7

Dang the forums suck nowadays, it's legit so hard to get decent help everyones a ****, I can see why spirited left,
Old 11/11/2014, 23:34   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPowerPro View Post
Dang the forums suck nowadays, it's legit so hard to get decent help everyones a ****, I can see why spirited left,
The thread looked like you **** glitter all over it. I called you out on it and then accurately explained why your question was misguided and explained the proper resolution. You're welcome.

PS: Bye
Old 11/11/2014, 23:36   #9

Received Thanks: 1,147
Every GUI texture is in the data/main folder. After that, just download a DDS viewer to find the good one.