Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some Errors

Discussion on Some Errors within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some Errors

So i have been working with redux 2.91 and i have come into some errors just wondering if anyone has had any similar problems and might be able to shed some light on the situation

i was in the process of converting the moonbox quest from

and once maggie teleported me to the random location i logged out to save my process so i could Finnish adding npcs and monsters so i started to add the npc to inside the tactic and when i reloaded the client i was teleported to tc and could not see anything i had to use a scroll before i could move the same thing happens when i log out inside tc mine

The other error is well its not a error more of a problem i have come into
i opened the monster type in the database and changed all the drops for pheasants and turtledoves to 0 and they are still dropping items for some reason they do drop them less but i don't want them two monsters to drop anything but silvers also they seem to be chucking out love forever rings and its not set in the database in the drop rules (its showing up as a iron ring)

Thanks
Steven
Old 08/05/2014, 23:01   #2

Breakpoints and console logs. Figure it out, it should be easy, just follow the process.

Please don`t make me make an *** out of myself for having faith in you.
Old 08/06/2014, 00:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Breakpoints and console logs. Figure it out, it should be easy, just follow the process.

Please don`t make me make an *** out of myself for having faith in you.
its not throwing any errors on console or vs its just not saving the right map cords inside mine when they logout for some reason they are at 1002 153 116 once logged back in which is tc beside the portal to enter into bird island
Old 08/06/2014, 03:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonStopCoding View Post
So i have been working with redux 2.91 and i have come into some errors just wondering if anyone has had any similar problems and might be able to shed some light on the situation

i was in the process of converting the moonbox quest from

and once maggie teleported me to the random location i logged out to save my process so i could Finnish adding npcs and monsters so i started to add the npc to inside the tactic and when i reloaded the client i was teleported to tc and could not see anything i had to use a scroll before i could move the same thing happens when i log out inside tc mine
This happens when the server does not save the map yet it saves the co ordinates.
Need to ensure that its saving maps and co ordinates where required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonStopCoding View Post
The other error is well its not a error more of a problem i have come into
i opened the monster type in the database and changed all the drops for pheasants and turtledoves to 0 and they are still dropping items for some reason they do drop them less but i don't want them two monsters to drop anything but silvers also they seem to be chucking out love forever rings and its not set in the database in the drop rules (its showing up as a iron ring)

Thanks
Steven
Gear drops are coded inside the monster class.

Specific drops are handled via the drop rules table.

So removing drops from the drop rules table will in fact remove some of the drops, however gear will still drop unless you make it so they do not drop for those mobs inside the monster class.
Old 08/06/2014, 11:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
This happens when the server does not save the map yet it saves the co ordinates.
Need to ensure that its saving maps and co ordinates where required.
I figured as much now i just need to located the part that handles saving lol will be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
Gear drops are coded inside the monster class.

Specific drops are handled via the drop rules table.

So removing drops from the drop rules table will in fact remove some of the drops, however gear will still drop unless you make it so they do not drop for those mobs inside the monster class.
There is no drops set in the drops table i will look into the monsters and see if i can find out whats up
and by monster class you mean Monster.cs?

Thanks for replys