Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to setup a server without Hamachi ?

Discussion on How to setup a server without Hamachi ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to setup a server without Hamachi ?

Hello Everyone well i am trying to make my own Fresh server so i have a question i have looked all over this forum but cant find it been looking for like 10 hours now....

But my question is how do i create my own server without hamchi
and what tools do i need to create a new server with... Like what tools do i need to extract from the base game
This would be for the newest version of the game i think its like 5890 i may be off i will have to reinstall it to check but if anyone can suggest what to use that would be great.... I can get other peoples release up and going no problem but i wanna do my own

Thanks for the help
Old 05/09/2014, 20:11   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I have many guides for using a dynamic connection for a server... but if you want a static connection, your best bet would be looking into "Port Forwarding" and "Static IP Addresses". Type in your router and see how you port forward. It's as easy as one, two, port forward. Here's a link to my wiki for ports: . My signature has a few guides if you don't want a static ip / port fowarded solution.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2014, 20:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thanks But

So i was wondering if someone could post me a link to the latest source because the latest one i can find is the one from ProjectX V3.2.... Thanks in advance