Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi People...Looking to make a Team...(A Must Read)

Discussion on Hi People...Looking to make a Team...(A Must Read) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi People...Looking to make a Team...(A Must Read)

OK, so here goes nutin... I am looking to make a Team for a Good Private Server...So if can do good work...then hit me up... my msn is

So lemme kno something...

TwiztedKid
Old 08/31/2009, 05:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
, I know someone who will want to..give me a PM and i will give u his emailz
Old 08/31/2009, 10:42   #3

elite*gold: 20
You need to respond on msn.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need 3 people with S-bot (Gold-Team)
02/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
If anyone with Sbot wanna join the gold team just say "ME", but only 3 maxium. Server-Titan Why sbot? it's clientless Profit? Profit will be how much you make + a bit more. Pc requirements - Try to have atleast a 1 gig pc system or up
[Recruting] need more people for team
02/13/2008 - General Coding - 11 Replies
we need more people for our hacking team. if you are skilled in rev. engineering and programming - send me a pm. we are trying to rebuild our team, ... to make working easier.
Kill people on your own team
03/29/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Yes it it true, hunters can kill pesky beggars in town with little effort. Step 1.- Beggar asks for money. http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r273/anthony90 1_photos/KillingBeggar_031007_222901.jpg Step 2.- Invite beggar to a group, he accepts and eagerly awaits his gold. You click "at war" with Cenarion Circle, throw a misdirect on the beggar, and shoot the lev 55 emissary in town. He gets pissed and takes it out on the beggar. ...
people read dis
04/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
WHY WHY DO U GUYS HAVE TO DOUBLE POST AND NOT USE SEARCH WHY!!! ITS *********************** ANNOYING, i'm going through the posts and shiz and i c the god damn same thing like 3 times in a page...Like wtf most people just create a post saying blah blah blah, without even taking the time if somone already made a post of what u are goin to write about....god i'm just lookin out for elitepvperz god fukin damn. like FUK it takes me forever to go look what people posted becuz noobs com in here...
people read dis
04/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
WHY WHY DO U GUYS HAVE TO DOUBLE POST AND NOT USE SEARCH WHY!!! ITS *********************** ANNOYING, i'm going through the posts and shiz and i c the god damn same thing like 3 times in a page...Like wtf most people just create a post saying blah blah blah, without even taking the time if somone already made a post of what u are goin to write about....god i'm just lookin out for elitepvperz god fukin damn. like FUK it takes me forever to go look what people posted becuz noobs com in here...