Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoseCo[Reborn of IllussionCo]

Discussion on RoseCo[Reborn of IllussionCo] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/31/2009, 09:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
I guess my points proven and no I'm not Yuki.
Also "u a fail teacher then" makes no sense. Learn some grammar and at least a bit of education. The way you write a sentence tells me you didn't even pass 2nd grade.
well i wont get school involved into this, it will just make u cry anyway.

u a fail teacher. you are a fail teacher. you fail as a teacher, how dumb are you to put that together? " i guess my points proven? " pff , How about I guess i proved my point and you are Yuki..

YOU ARE YUKI
Old 08/31/2009, 10:02   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenz View Post
well i wont get school involved into this, it will just make u cry anyway.

u a fail teacher. you are a fail teacher. you fail as a teacher, how dumb are you to put that together? " i guess my points proven? " pff , How about I guess i proved my point and you are Yuki..

YOU ARE YUKI
Well no point of hiding dirty little secrets anymore. I am Yuki. I'm also BrokenWing, Prototype, Arco, f0am, Emme, Pete. Am I missing anyone else?
How does education make me cry? Pathetic
Old 08/31/2009, 12:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenz View Post
if u using phpmyadmin gimme ur root pass, and ill be able to know all what u ahve in that source >< anyway all that saves... or just gimme a .exe
And why the h***, should i give you it?

And you guys haven't get it yet, Ally is coding for me!!

Tags
rose co reborn illussion