Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Total Player Online

Discussion on Total Player Online within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/29/2009, 06:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
PHP is technically scripting.
Web server reads it and processes the text, correct?

By definition: "A scripting language, script language or extension language is a programming language that allows control of one or more software applications. "Scripts" are distinct from the core code of the application, which is usually written in a different language, and are often created or at least modified by the end-user. Scripts are often interpreted from source code or bytecode, wheras the applications they control are traditionally compiled to native machine code. Scripting languages are nearly always embedded in the applications they control.[1]"
-Wikipedia
Old 08/29/2009, 06:47   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex. View Post
What kind of programmer doesn't know basic PHP.
One who doesn't want to waste their time with a **** language running on **** software, when their are nice alternatives like Asp.Net and Ruby on Rails.

Oh, and cut the ****. If someone is not interested in web development, they've no need to learn all that ****. It's completely ******* unrelated to C#. You're not gonna learn good OOP designs hitting away in HTML, CSS and JS. People running servers written in C# should be running websites in ASP, which should share the same DAL any any other bits of code.

You overrate PHP. Only a fraction of programmers know it. (And those with sense avoid it.)
I never bothered learning it, because I jumped from using PERL to Asp.Net. I'd probably still prefer to use PERL if it were the only alternative.
Old 08/29/2009, 08:18   #18

So there any answer about my Question?
Old 08/29/2009, 08:24   #19

Yeah dude i think there was a binary website release with a status thing on there just copy it from there is what i would do
Old 08/29/2009, 21:44   #20

I think that PHP is the ideal language if you never programmed before and want to make a website quickly. It`s easy and there are a lot of tutorials.

My vote goes for the ASP alternative though (yet I still hate IIS...).
Old 08/29/2009, 22:24   #21

Broken^Wing this will help you,cuz this is the most simple way.
Look here:.
Btw you need 2 .GIF images.

I saw here this guyz are just talking not showing a ideea or a e.g. .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2009, 03:44   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbest View Post
Broken^Wing this will help you,cuz this is the most simple way.
Look here:.
Btw you need 2 .GIF images.

I saw here this guyz are just talking not showing a ideea or a e.g. .
ty any way for trying help me but its hard

i cant get anything working anyway i will try to make that

code by my hand ty for help
Old 08/30/2009, 10:33   #23

If your using the cracked co accountserver.exe to run your 5065 binary don't bother with a php page to keep track of online players because it will never work.

The co accountserver.exe only reads the user/pass column of sql and authenticates to client for login it doesn't read/modify the sql column table in the cq_users or cq_accounts for online even though the column exists.

Only way to get it to work is by using the official loginserver ( Eacc ) which upon authentication and login updates the sql table for online from 0 to 1 and when u log off back to 0. So a simple php or pearl script can be made to read the entire row of all users online where online=1 and show it on your page.

If ya don't have the EACC loginserver then your pretty much sol.

Your only other alternative is possibly using master15's playeronlinestatus.exe that hooks the binary itself and reads players online and updates every 5 mins so i have heard never tried it so i can't verify if it works correctly or not but it;s worth a shot if you don't have eacc.
Old 08/30/2009, 17:55   #24

ty dude got it working with some code

Total Accounts: 378
Total Characters: 291
Server Status: Online
Total Players Online: 30

and here the code for who want it

Code:
Total Players Online: <b><?php echo (exec('netstat -a -n |find "5816"  |find "ESTABLISHED" /c')-2); ?></b><br />
Thanks
2 Users