Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]ItemSpot CoEmu

Discussion on [Request]ItemSpot CoEmu within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]ItemSpot CoEmu

If I Upgrade my armor
I made MagicArtisan... and when i upgrade the level of my armor.. and it gets to level 110.. it changes to Ninja... So I bought a level 15 trojan armor... and i leveled it to 100.. then level to 110.. then it became a ninja armor... and helmets do it to.. Anyone know how that would happen? And I cannot upgrade Katana Quility... Why is that?

--
And how can I make the MagicArtisan guy level gear over level 110
Old 08/20/2009, 00:58   #2

go into ItemEquip.cs and see : X
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2009, 01:56   #3

ty that did it ^.^ +1k

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]CoEmu v2
09/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hy can anyone post here a coemu v2 source that has the xp skills on it and some npc's so that all of us can download it. I know it's a hard work to code them but many people don't know how to code ;)
[Request] CoEmu V2
07/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
can anyone give me a source of coemu v2 that have some npcs done,not sources was posted....a source that have wuxing oven,..and more because when i try to use releases i have to much erors,private message me please! I want to change items,i can do most items to works for npcs,private message me!
[request]CoEmu..Help
07/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
can someone give me the Definitions for these Calculation.GetItem Calculation.DeleteItem and help me with blacktolip. here is what i got on it case 723584://BlackTulip
[request]CoEmu help
07/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
OK i dont no how to us what you got so it will tarn my armor black.. but it will not stay black if i drop it on the ground it will go back normail color or if i relogin it will go back to its normail color here is the code i am using a lil bit of random stuff in in it from my trying to get it to work :( plz help me
[request]help {CoEmu}
07/09/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
ok how would i add status in on CoEmu so when you level you get the status like i no it gives the i got a ini file like lotf has with all the stat points for all classes up to level 120 but i dont no how to make CoEmu read it and give the player that much status. or is a ini file even the best way to do it if not tell me a batter way to do it and help me out with it kk.. plz help me and ty if you do