Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Archer Scatter, Rapidfire and Intensify Hooligan Source

Discussion on [Help] Archer Scatter, Rapidfire and Intensify Hooligan Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Archer Scatter, Rapidfire and Intensify Hooligan Source

Greetings, I have Hooligan's source patch 5733 with assasins added, the thing is archers cant scatter, use rapid fire or intensify. I tried messi's source and i know that messi is messed up but i tried to see if those skills worked, and they do, I sat and verify source code's difference and there is no difference between them in handle.cs. My question is does the client has something to do about it? or the problem is in the source and database only?

Also using the same topic, Assasin's skill DaggerStorm when is used it activates AutoHunt and wont let desactivate.

Anyone can help me on this one?
Old 01/11/2014, 18:29   #2

almost all the public sources are not complete. Since you've just started i recommend you to use the base source made by fang, Super Aids and pro4never
just choose.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2014, 18:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcbacor6666 View Post
almost all the public sources are not complete. Since you've just started i recommend you to use the base source made by fang, Super Aids and pro4never
just choose.
Well so far hooligan and messi's are the hightest patch 5733 there is. But if you try them both youll notice they have the same code but hooligan archers skill dont work and in messi they do. I just mentioned messis to compare codes and cant see difference at all, my server is already running and I fixed a lot of bugs in hooligan, but for those skills doesnt matter what I do I cant come to a solution. This is what I have done:

Checked source code only in handle.cs
Replaced files between messi and hooligan and nothing
Using hooligan files i replaced conquer.exe with messi's <--- game stays in "loading into game server even tho am loging in the same host network.
Last thing i mite do is use messi's source with hooligan client to see what happens.

But I still think is gotta be something with conquer.exe. is there any way to make conquer.exe to bypass version.dat and edit crypt key for client 5788?
Old 01/11/2014, 23:11   #4

your server is essentially doomed from the start
those sources have so many underlying issues just in the base that no matter how many bug fixes you make to features it will still ultimately be flawed anand you will run into so many issues.

your best bet is to abandon that source and choose another, such as redux, project x, albetros etc etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2014, 03:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
your server is essentially doomed from the start
those sources have so many underlying issues just in the base that no matter how many bug fixes you make to features it will still ultimately be flawed anand you will run into so many issues.

your best bet is to abandon that source and choose another, such as redux, project x, albetros etc etc
Honestly I just need a Conquer.exe that can run with the source, server.dat and version.dat that am using, I did some test and the sources that I tested have the same exact code as hooligan which is the one that am using. I dont change source simply because the whole interface and graphic is messed up + I like what hooligan did with his source. I am pretty sure the problem is the conquer.exe file in hooligan's patch rather than source, as for the source been messed up, there is no post of the hooligan's source been messed up in the topic. But for messi....the topic got closed so yea. Eventually doesnt matter what source I use it will have problem, otherwise they wouldnt be public...

If there is any way that I can create a conquer.exe that can let me login into the server and someone knows how, please let me know. ( I need a new conquer.exe just to test if is or not the client) Patch is 5733-5788
Old 01/12/2014, 03:44   #6

Arrow Problem i think.
Old 01/12/2014, 03:52   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Fang View Post
I might be pushing myself a bit over the rim, but I'm going to take a stab at improving the community by closing this thread. If anyone has any good reason to keep this thread open, please message me. Regarding the source, the original poster has no intentions of supporting members having issues with the source, the source is leeched from a well known member of our community and modified by some person foreign to our community who ruined the functionality of the source, the original author supports the closure of this thread, and the source will not be able to support a decent server. Conquer features are programmed inefficiently and some very incorrectly, and the source has caused some major problems that cannot be easily fixed by members. We have a huge thread of sources available to members, sources much better than the mess that was created here from Alex's hard work. Please review it, stickied to the top of this section.
This is the post that closed the thread regarding hooligans source.
You are free to choose whatever source you wish, I was just simply pointing out that the source is flawed from the beginning and there are MUCH better options out there.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/12/2014, 05:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
Arrow Problem i think.
The archer can use arrow rain and attack with single hits using arrows. When I right click the archer simply does nothing, now if i wear shield bow, i right click using scatter and after couple of times (which is normal for the bow) it casts shield, i am assuming the attack is there but not the function.

Quote:
This is the post that closed the thread regarding hooligans source.
You are free to choose whatever source you wish, I was just simply pointing out that the source is flawed from the beginning and there are MUCH better options out there.
I appreciate your help, I saw the quote and that was for messi's thread which i read before downloading it. I am not asking for messi's source support, am asking for hooligan's and as you can see hooligan's source thread still open. As for other sources, all sources are old patches known as classic server. I am more into finishing sources with assasins. C'mon is only archer skills the problem. The rest has been so far fixed. If the source is created is editable therefor fixable.
Old 01/13/2014, 14:12   #9

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beb0mn View Post
I appreciate your help, I saw the quote and that was for messi's thread which i read before downloading it. I am not asking for messi's source support, am asking for hooligan's and as you can see hooligan's source thread still open. As for other sources, all sources are old patches known as classic server. I am more into finishing sources with assasins. C'mon is only archer skills the problem. The rest has been so far fixed. If the source is created is editable therefor fixable.
Why are you acting as if they are different sources?
They are both modified, bugged as hell, same source base.
Fixed the bugs? Don't worry you will soon find a bunch more because you have fixed 1 of 999999999999.

It doesn't matter if it is named Messi, Hooligan, Cristiano Ronaldo, Xavi, Özil source.
Old 01/13/2014, 17:19   #10

Would be nice if I just get replies with ideas on how to fix it rather than criticism. I apologize if I sound mean but, I really not interested if the source is full of bugs, all sources are full of bugs otherwise they wouldnt be public, and am not the type of guy who downloads the source and leave it like that. As stated above archer skill in one source works and in the other source doesnt, and yet is the same source.

Again, I am not interested on how bugged the sources are, I am interested in ideas to test them if it gets it fixed. Stay on topic, if you want to talk about working sources and bugged sources create another topic with that subject. Hooligan source can be fixed as well as other "perfect sources", that it needs more time? Yea it does.
Old 01/13/2014, 17:24   #11

You learn to program and debug. It's as simple as that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2014, 21:21   #12

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Would be nice if I just get replies with ideas on how to fix it rather than criticism. I apologize if I sound mean but, I really not interested if the source is full of bugs, all sources are full of bugs otherwise they wouldnt be public, and am not the type of guy who downloads the source and leave it like that. As stated above archer skill in one source works and in the other source doesnt, and yet is the same source.

Again, I am not interested on how bugged the sources are, I am interested in ideas to test them if it gets it fixed. Stay on topic, if you want to talk about working sources and bugged sources create another topic with that subject. Hooligan source can be fixed as well as other "perfect sources", that it needs more time? Yea it does.
You don't get the point we are trying to say are you ? We could help out with this bug but sooner or later you will come ask help with another bug because you keep staying with that messed up source.
Old 01/13/2014, 23:01   #13

Quote:

No doubt all sources are full of bugs, but you are not understanding what we are saying.
Hooligans and Messi sources were CLOSED, thats right, closed. If you believe Hooligans thread is still open I suggest you go check out the thread again.

Why were they closed? Aside from the fact the original author doesn't wish to support such bad modifications made to it. It is because putting aside small feature bugs like the one you are experiencing, the BASE system has been modified so badly it is terribly flawed and will never be able to support a stable server. Once you add in the hundreds of other bugs on top of that, then it becomes a useless source for anything other than packet references (which aren't new).

So yes, most public sources do have bugs. But the good ones are actually stable and can support a live server. All you have to do is put in a little effort to fix some features. Isn't that alot better than re-writing the entire base in a source plus fixing some bugs? Which is exactly what you have to do.

If you still wish to use this source, then I can only suggest you breakpoint the attack processor and follow the attack through and see where it fails.

Both Albetros and Project X are aimed at patches higher than 5500. You may even be able to go higher depending if the crypto changed.
If you can upgrade them, all you have to do is just update the packet offsets. And then, and only then, should you use hooligans source but only as a reference for packet offsets that you dont know.
Old 01/13/2014, 23:11   #14

As i said before an Arrow Problem cuz conquer now use unlimted arrow while the source coded to the 500arrow

just try to adjust it removing archer skills etc.
Old 01/14/2014, 00:35   #15

Quote:
No doubt all sources are full of bugs, but you are not understanding what we are saying.
Hooligans and Messi sources were CLOSED, thats right, closed. If you believe Hooligans thread is still open I suggest you go check out the thread again.

Why were they closed? Aside from the fact the original author doesn't wish to support such bad modifications made to it. It is because putting aside small feature bugs like the one you are experiencing, the BASE system has been modified so badly it is terribly flawed and will never be able to support a stable server. Once you add in the hundreds of other bugs on top of that, then it becomes a useless source for anything other than packet references (which aren't new).

So yes, most public sources do have bugs. But the good ones are actually stable and can support a live server. All you have to do is put in a little effort to fix some features. Isn't that alot better than re-writing the entire base in a source plus fixing some bugs? Which is exactly what you have to do.

If you still wish to use this source, then I can only suggest you breakpoint the attack processor and follow the attack through and see where it fails.

Both Albetros and Project X are aimed at patches higher than 5500. You may even be able to go higher depending if the crypto changed.
If you can upgrade them, all you have to do is just update the packet offsets. And then, and only then, should you use hooligans source but only as a reference for packet offsets that you dont know.
Where exactly you want me to put breakpoint to see if it works? If is not to much to ask ofc. Also is there any way I can run the source and debug the problem, like once server running i log into character and visual studio look at an error. or how am I gonna be able where is the error going trough, setting breakpoint line by line?

Code:
                                    case 8001:
                                        {
                                            if (CanUseSpell(spell, attacker.Owner))
                                            {
                                                PrepareSpell(spell, attacker.Owner);

SpellUse suse = new SpellUse(true);
                                                suse.Attacker = attacker.UID;
                                                suse.SpellID = spell.ID;
                                                suse.SpellLevel = spell.Level;
                                                suse.X = X;
                                                suse.Y = Y;
                                                if (attacker.xx == attacker.X && attacker.yy == attacker.Y)
                                                {
                                                    attacker.scatter += 1;
                                                    if (attacker.scatter > 30)
                                                    {
                                                        attacker.Owner.Disconnect();
                                                    }
                                                }
                                                else
                                                {
                                                    attacker.xx = attacker.X;
                                                    attacker.yy = attacker.Y;
                                                    attacker.scatter = 0;
                                                }

Sector sector = new Sector(attacker.X, attacker.Y, X, Y);
                                                sector.Arrange(spell.Sector, spell.Distance);
                                                foreach (Interfaces.IMapObject _obj in attacker.Owner.Screen.Objects)
                                                {
                                                    if (_obj == null)
                                                        continue;
                                                    if (_obj.MapObjType == MapObjectType.Monster || _obj.MapObjType == MapObjectType.Player)
                                                    {
                                                        attacked = _obj as Entity;

if (sector.Inside(attacked.X, attacked.Y))
                                                        {
                                                            if (CanAttack(attacker, attacked, spell, attack.AttackType == Attack.Melee))
                                                            {
                                                                attack.Effect1 = Attack.AttackEffects1.None;
                                                                uint damage = Game.Attacking.Calculate.Ranged(attacker, attacked, spell, ref attack);

ReceiveAttack(attacker, attacked, attack, damage, spell);

suse.Targets.Add(attacked.UID, damage);
                                                            }
                                                        }
                                                    }
                                                    else if (_obj.MapObjType == MapObjectType.SobNpc)
                                                    {
                                                        attackedsob = _obj as SobNpcSpawn;

if (sector.Inside(attackedsob.X, attackedsob.Y))
                                                        {
                                                            if (CanAttack(attacker, attackedsob, spell))
                                                            {
                                                                attack.Effect1 = Attack.AttackEffects1.None;
                                                                uint damage = Game.Attacking.Calculate.Ranged(attacker, attackedsob, ref attack);
                                                                suse.Effect1 = attack.Effect1;
                                                                if (damage == 0)
                                                                    damage = 1;
                                                                damage = Game.Attacking.Calculate.Percent((int)damage, spell.PowerPercent);

ReceiveAttack(attacker, attackedsob, attack, damage, spell);

suse.Targets.Add(attackedsob.UID, damage);
                                                            }
                                                        }
                                                    }
                                                }
                                                attacker.Owner.SendScreen(suse, true);
                                            }
                                            break;
                                        }
                                    #endregion
Quote:
Originally Posted by abdoumatrix View Post
As i said before an Arrow Problem cuz conquer now use unlimted arrow while the source coded to the 500arrow

just try to adjust it removing archer skills etc.
Even though StarArrow for Archer/Archer works? So What i should do is remove all 3 skills that dont work and test 1 by 1 even tho the same source code works in another client?