Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grab NPC location

Discussion on Grab NPC location within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Grab NPC location

Hello there!

Is there any way to grab the NPC locations from the current conquer version, with (if possible) their dialogs?
Old 01/02/2014, 18:10   #2

I guess you cant if you don't manually make them.
Old 01/02/2014, 20:01   #3

Yes I guess, and it was done with Impulse packet logger. Although it doesn't work on the latest version of CO.
Old 01/02/2014, 22:09   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Yes but you'll need a working packet based bot (proxy or hook based, makes no difference).

Assuming you can log in and view decrypted packets then you can easily log all npc locations as well as their initial page of text (you cannot log full dialogues, just the first thing they say when you click them)

I did just that for Albetros and posted example code of how others could do the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2014, 22:23   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Chris did it with both, and I did it for spawns. It's easy if you can packet log (pick up the spawn and dialog packets). Regarding a working packet logger, you can always packet log without being detected for as long as you know the cipher algorithms in place. There is a way you can packet log by just sniffing the windows pipeline (no editing the process required). In C#, you would use a raw socket for that, then filter by packet wrapping header.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2014, 22:33   #6

are writed with proxy
Attached Files
File Type: rar Npcs.rar (4.7 KB, 11 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2014, 12:12   #7

Thanks for the answers, got them
Can be closed.