Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a hand to add treasure quest on loft

Discussion on Need a hand to add treasure quest on loft within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a hand to add treasure quest on loft

is some1 can help me with treasure quest plz??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TREASURE]Kaufe 480 E*GOLD-> TREASURE
10/18/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, heute kaufe ich 480 E*GOLD, die Pin-Codes sind in der treasure enthalten. Es ist eine 10€ PSC und eine 5€ PSC. LINK Zur Treasure : Klick Beim kauf der Treasure sieht der käufer die Pin-Codes.
Can V5016 Loft be upgraded to V5165 LOFT?
12/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey guys, i jus got windows 7 and i'm not able to run Coemu V2 cause i have windows 7 and its 64-bit. I was wondering if anyone had a loft source that has most if not all things fixed (Weapons skills added, Rb's fixed ect...). I got a old source from Shadow Co that i have been working on and making good progress. Jus a few main questions- -Is there anyway to use CoemuV2 on my windows 7 64-bit computer? -If i use loft can i patch it up to 5165? Thanks for all help, please don't flame,...
desert treasure quest problem
03/25/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
the desert treasure quest wont seem to work for me when i try to start the quest my trainer says to me you have finished your task i can not give you anymore and when i click on check my status it says to me you can start the next quest at level 98 and tells me what the reward is but I'm level 115 anyone have any idea why it would do this