Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello Guys

Discussion on Hello Guys within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Guys

hello every one
i been working on my own source for a while now and i'm having an issue
i got the refinery npc but it doesn't make refinery permanent i was hoping that any body can tell me where to find the code of it in the source files
Old 11/22/2013, 01:31   #2

"i been working on my own source"
"i was hoping that any body can tell me where to find the code of it in the source files"

Something smells like bs.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/25/2013, 03:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
"i been working on my own source"
"i was hoping that any body can tell me where to find the code of it in the source files"

Something smells like bs.
wow that must've been so nice of you for your help really bro i much appreciate it
i been working on building my own source and i was trying to find in other sources how to make refinery permanent and i can't seem to find any has it working
so my only question was if any one can help me with where to look that's all

FYI every single pack tq ever released i have it perfectly working
including all steed packs same as regular co in every thing
seen as i started working with C# for only a month now i guess thats a heck of an effort so if u don't want to help just don't reply back
thanks
Old 11/25/2013, 03:30   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
He's pointing out the fact that it's not your own source if you didn't write it.

You're making an edit using someone else's source.

If you don't list what source you're using then we cannot do **** to help you. If you DID write it yourself then you by definition would know what every class and every file did.
Old 11/25/2013, 03:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendOverForMe View Post
FYI every single pack tq ever released i have it perfectly working
Never worked with refinery before, but its probably an offset and value in the refinery packet considering that packet seems to control everything else related to that system.

Send different values on the time offset, might get lucky and it will work.

Short of that, it could be an offset in the item information packet for permanent refineries. However seems unlikely considering everything else is handled in the refinery packet.

These are just guesses however.

Also, not a good idea to state you have everything working perfectly when the problem you are facing has to do with a packet
Old 12/03/2013, 09:23   #6

Thanks for your reply Aceking i actully thought of it in a different way so i finished making an npc that takes permanent stones depends on the refinery level u have in your item and remove the time on it without the Regular Market Npc
Best Regards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceking View Post
Also, not a good idea to state you have everything working perfectly when the problem you are facing has to do with a packet
i didn't say packets i said packs like all steed packs all item packs that tq released all mount armor packs
every single pack not packet tq released i did it
Old 12/03/2013, 10:36   #7

public const uint ExtraEffect = 2, PermanentRefinery = 3
,StabilizationEffectRefined = 4,PurificationEffect =5, PurificationAdding = 6, ExpireTime = 7, StabilizationEffect = 9;

Send the packet with type = 3; and time 0;
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2013, 01:27   #8

Thanks for your reply bro and your help
Screenshot