Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Item Protection off 5065

Discussion on Remove Item Protection off 5065 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove Item Protection off 5065

Ok i was just wondering what will have to be recoded and removed or added for a client 5065 patch to fully removed item protection or just from the red/black named players.. Any information on this matter would truly help alot. Thanks!!!!!
Old 07/07/2009, 00:28   #2

It's challenging to remove it from the client, but as for removing it from the binary server itself, you're pretty much out of luck

A few good people here could probably disable it in the client, but from a server (without source code like TQ binarys) it's pretty hard.
Old 07/07/2009, 01:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tao4229_ View Post
It's challenging to remove it from the client, but as for removing it from the binary server itself, you're pretty much ****** in the ***.

A few good people here could probably disable it in the client, but from a server (without source code like TQ binarys) it's pretty hard.
not hard .. binary is easy .. Very easy .. he can search in the DB in navicat .. and i am sure he will find it ..
Old 07/07/2009, 01:21   #4

Doubtful item protection is in the database.
Old 07/08/2009, 01:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf View Post
not hard .. binary is easy .. Very easy .. he can search in the DB in navicat .. and i am sure he will find it ..
So should i just search for item protection or what?
Old 07/09/2009, 03:57   #6

now as a pm in the actions you can follow the line numbers as to what happens when a player dies. for instance if your a pm and your red named and your killed then it goes to line number ........ which takes you to jail. well all you have to do is have it drop an item from their equipment to either the ground or the persons inventory. without opening my navicat i can kinda give you an idea. ok here goes.
line number () parm= life < 0 ###ok player is red named and dies then the systems goes to other line numbers that check if he has pk points like this
line number () type=1001 data 0 param= pk => 30 ##well in that line you will see the id next thats if the players points are over or equal to 30 or what ever value you decide to set. well if it is the player is sent to jail. here's the part your interested in.
you set up a chance like you would for say drop rates of items. but first you have a line that queries the players items . good example is like the blacksmith he kinda does the same function, he checks for items in specific spots. well then you take and make a random chance for each of the slots to drop. you set that up to store the number as a variable. and if that one of the variables is selected then you have the next line query the cq_item table for the item that is in that slot and save it as a variable also. then you make that specific item drop using that variable in which ever fashion you want like onto the ground or into the person who killed them's inventory. for the ground is easy you set up a dropitem with your variable. but for the killers inv. you would need to identify the killer then set up a line for it to go into that persons inventory. this isn't an exact how to guide obviously but this will get you started if you have any common sense. i have worked a lot with the binaries in the last 4-5 months and one thing i have learned. anything is possible it's just a matter of finding a similar line or function some where in the actions and manipulating it to suit your needs. if i get time i will write the exact lines you will need and you can copy them into your database.
hope i helped some. sorry so vague. but if you mean item protection like the suspicious items then you can set up a npc to do that kinda easy. if your referring to locked items you could make a npc to remove that also. just a matter of querying the players items for the specific attribute your looking for, and have the npc change the value to 0.
Old 07/09/2009, 03:59   #7

aw