Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] To Protect

Discussion on [Question] To Protect within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] To Protect

Ways to protect your data...

Change phpmyadmin folder to another name...set a password..
anything else?
Old 07/02/2009, 00:43   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arab4life View Post
Ways to protect your data...

Change phpmyadmin folder to another name...set a password..
anything else?
Well, you can block/allow people to access it.

Old 07/02/2009, 01:18   #3

well i was thinking since you ban someone's IP - they can easily come back with a proxy... anyway you can implement a script to check if the user/client is running through a proxy and it will deny him from accessing to the website . I remember seeing one but the website been taken down
Old 07/02/2009, 01:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by arab4life View Post
well i was thinking since you ban someone's IP - they can easily come back with a proxy... anyway you can implement a script to check if the user/client is running through a proxy and it will deny him from accessing to the website . I remember seeing one but the website been taken down
You can deny all IPs but make an exception for selected IPs.

Read the bottom of the page.

/* Edit
Or to block all access to your site:

Deny from all

And then add another line to enable access only for yourself:

Allow from 1.2.3.4

Where “1.2.3.4” should be replaced with your computer IP address.
*/
Old 07/02/2009, 02:50   #5

you didn't understand what i meant on the 2nd post. lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
email protect question
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi. is there anyway to change your email address for email protect? i really need to know
Protect your pc from...
10/05/2008 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
As you know i am no Mod by i am going to help you guys so you wont catch a virus and/or trojan from downloading a file. So from now on i would like to see the thread author scanning his files before attempting to release a malicious file.I want them to use this scanner VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan which scans better and more than viruschief. Also from now on i will be scanning every file so members wont download a malicious file. Thank you for taking your time to read...
protect.dll
03/06/2008 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
:D hey nur ne frage ich hab mal die protect.dll vom xiu p-server mit tdump von delhi geöffet und das is dabei rausgekommen und könnte ma die dll nich so umschreiben sodass kal nich imma schließt wenn er ne hackengine oda ähnliches findet? answer fast pls ich hab auch nochma die engine.exe mit tdump geöffnet falls es euch hilft aba ich werd nich schlau daraus^^
Working uce for new protect
11/26/2007 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
If anyone has a new uce that works TODAY if u email me it [email protected] i will not share with anyone. also if u want i will not use it in the server u r in if u like. right now im on genX but can move if u want. I will keep it quiet and will not tell. If u want some items in a server for trade just let me know. i have used hXc and a few other uce engines. thanks everyone:)
Protect Guard bypass question
05/24/2006 - MapleStory - 2 Replies
currently i'm using the nprotect process bypass which was used for gunbound. I don't no if i'm doing it right as my comp keeps on gettin restarted. I have explorer exe protected from modification, reading, and termination i have gamemon.des protected from termination and reading right now i'm using the cheat engine and i was wondering if i'm supposed to protect that from reading,modification and termination i was using the mapleasy hack program and i was wondering if i'm supposed to do...