Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Req] WuxingOven CoEMU2

Discussion on [Req] WuxingOven CoEMU2 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Req] WuxingOven CoEMU2

Any chance anyone would have a slightly more simplified or well explained code for the wuxing oven? Ive been trying to get a private server up and running for test purposes which are a bit fruitless

There is a great wuxing code out there already

However some of the code described for implementing was not in my source (CoEmu2.Nano). Unless someone knows perhaps a more compatible source i should use?.

Anyways thanks for your time.
Old 06/23/2009, 03:44   #2

Received Thanks: 1,142
I tested it on a stock extract, and it worked fine. The only errors you should get should be reference errors, which all you have to do is add Item.Progress after 'Item.Plus, ' or Main.Progress after 'Main.Plus, '
Old 06/23/2009, 03:58   #3

Well after so many adjustments i got the errors down to 0 however now i cant seem to log in at all anymore, Game server shows an error on these lines

In packet processor line 201
Code:
Database.Database.GetItems(CSocket);
and in Database.cs line 419
Code:
Item.Progress = Convert.ToInt32(DR["Progress"]);
Any ideas?
Old 06/23/2009, 04:01   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illustria View Post
Well after so many adjustments i got the errors down to 0 however now i cant seem to log in at all anymore, Game server shows an error on these lines

In packet processor line 201
Code:
Database.Database.GetItems(CSocket);
and in Database.cs line 419
Code:
Item.Progress = Convert.ToInt32(DR["Progress"]);
Any ideas?
You played around in the database.
Old 06/23/2009, 04:13   #5

-Edit- Got the shopping mall fix everything works... now if i can figure out why it doesnt save quality of equip id be set...