Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] A lil bit of help...

Discussion on [Request] A lil bit of help... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] A lil bit of help...

I don't know why but i made a lot of things to PLAY Conquer !
I tried to start an server but always APPEARS AN PROBLEM (database,account server or client) ....never works !
Can somebody has an good source and a good database to work the essentials and to have no problems on the server... ?
I need help in every step because i don't know why nothing works....always appears an huge problem or something that makes the server not functionally !
i want an lvl pserver only for me ... to play when i'm enough with other things... not public because i dont have good ip...

Please somebody if can help me to explain all the steps ,1 by 1 to add me on yahoo >> or to email me to .

Cheers.......if somebody can help me...i know that i'm an n00b...but all i tried is not working and it gives me ONLY THE nERVIOUS MOOD ! ...

please if somebody can help i would be very pleasured....
Old 06/19/2009, 03:39   #2

It's maybe not the source that has problems, it's probably you.
Old 06/19/2009, 04:20   #3

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
...I need help in every step because i don't know why nothing works...
Good lord.

Stop trying, go learn to program/script/code/whatever. After that, come back here and try to make a server. This advice will make things much, much easier.
Old 06/19/2009, 13:52   #4

its very easy for somebody that has the perfect knowledge in this category...not even for me ....

ok is because of me ... never worked so what i can do ? asking other persons if they can help me ...

is such hard to help somebody ? yes....but when it helps you isn't good no ?

ok .. thx for the same ANSWERS...if somebody CAN REALLY HELP ME TO POST HERE OR TO CONTACT ME !!!
Old 06/19/2009, 13:59   #5

Is following a guide such a hard thing to do.
Old 06/19/2009, 14:02   #6

OFF : ok...please zanzibar don't answer if this is the only thing that you say ! ok ? if you want to help me .. do it .. if not PLEASE DON'T COMMENT anymore....i hate people that believes that they know everything ok ? ....

ON : i need some answers in private if somebody can contact me .... plsss
Old 06/19/2009, 14:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatul1 View Post
I don't know why but i made a lot of things to PLAY Conquer !
I tried to start an server but always APPEARS AN PROBLEM (database,account server or client) ....never works !
Can somebody has an good source and a good database to work the essentials and to have no problems on the server... ?
I need help in every step because i don't know why nothing works....always appears an huge problem or something that makes the server not functionally !
i want an lvl pserver only for me ... to play when i'm enough with other things... not public because i dont have good ip...

Please somebody if can help me to explain all the steps ,1 by 1 to add me on yahoo >> or to email me to .

Cheers.......if somebody can help me...i know that i'm an n00b...but all i tried is not working and it gives me ONLY THE nERVIOUS MOOD ! ...

please if somebody can help i would be very pleasured....
Bro if i was you i would just join a server and not try to start one cuz aint nobody gonna help u with this ( just stating the truth)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2009, 14:39   #8

Quote:
Bro if i was you i would just join a server and not try to start one cuz aint nobody gonna help u with this ( just stating the truth)
bro....i just want an server for fun ... now in present there aren't good servers only full servers full of bugs...i want one even with bugs JUST FOR ME ... to don't forget the meaning of the game conquer online ...

anyway i dont wanna make it public to play other persons....i want it for me ...
there are a lot of servers ....you're right...
but a lot of them are very laggy,frozen or OFFLINE ..
none of them can be maximum 50 players online daily .... , with an good connection internet....
Old 06/19/2009, 15:34   #9

Quote:
bro....i just want an server for fun ... now in present there aren't good servers only full servers full of bugs...i want one even with bugs JUST FOR ME ... to don't forget the meaning of the game conquer online ...

anyway i dont wanna make it public to play other persons....i want it for me ...
there are a lot of servers ....you're right...
but a lot of them are very laggy,frozen or OFFLINE ..
none of them can be maximum 50 players online daily .... , with an good connection internet....
At least they can put their server up, not like someone.
Old 06/19/2009, 15:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar View Post

i know right ive got one of the best coded sources out there lol that nobody has 100% dis City (as a quest) , Capture the Flag, 135 items , 3rd reborn WITH EFFECTS and much much more+++++

oh and if u want to talk **** roscatul1 on how they freeze up and lagg and **** well look at LastCo over 800 ppl online at all times and mines i run 60-100
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2009, 15:57   #11

Quote:
you think that ur important right ? lets see what you can do !....help me and i change my decision ... LETS SEE if you help me only for proud.... BUT YOU WON'T HELP !!!

please PM me the LastCo's website please...or something to connect to them ....
Old 06/19/2009, 18:04   #12

Quote:
you think that ur important right ? lets see what you can do !....help me and i change my decision ... LETS SEE if you help me only for proud.... BUT YOU WON'T HELP !!!

U fail just like ur server would if u could ever get it up
Old 06/19/2009, 22:47   #13

Quote:

I can do a lot, more than you.
Old 06/19/2009, 23:24   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLeGend209 View Post
i know right ive got one of the best coded sources out there lol that nobody has 100% dis City (as a quest) , Capture the Flag, 135 items , 3rd reborn WITH EFFECTS and much much more+++++
Lol, I havent gotten to the 135 items yet, I posted itemtype problem, so you gotta w8 on that
Old 06/19/2009, 23:48   #15

Received Thanks: 1,142
3rd reborn? I assume you either modified the client or are sending effects t/p for that, that's a no-no in my opinion.