Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kronus,Morgos

Discussion on Kronus,Morgos within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Kronus,Morgos

After reading what you guys said, i came up with the idea to merge both project together. i think working on 1 project is better for starting then jumping on few. so the project will have new story that will match few things together.
Don't Worry i am not making new thread about my project nor new name.
the name will stay "Legend Of Morgos" why? coz some idiots don't understand that

Kronus is the same as Cronus. and

Chronus is the same as Khronos

FYI if anyone is interested writing a story line with me please feel free to tell me i will be happy to get help on it.

[thank you all for the support, if everything go well i should have the open beta next month and i am hopping to see some of you come test and give feedback]

[and @hybird, thx for the editing feedback about C&D i took allot of major things out such as maps and few item editing, i do understand even adding 1 single dds means its still illigal but i think people are better using conquer with just conquer styles]
Old 06/11/2013, 18:30   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
"Don't Worry i am not making new thread"... You just did... why didn't you put this on the thread it belonged in? Bleh. Oh well. As I've said before though, we want to see something from you (or, at least I do). You keep talking and talking about what you're going to do but never do it, and that's because I feel you're overwhelmed. Is it really a good idea to add even more work onto your project? I really feel like you're trying to bite off more than you can chew with this. Why not start a bit smaller with threading and sockets in a chat program or something like that, so you're not completely lost when developing with your source? You're making too many large mistakes in it, and after reading some of the questions you've asked, I really feel that you're not ready to implement the ideas you keep discussing with us. I'm begging you at this point, start smaller. Get a feel for Conquer Online. Bring your server online and add slowly to it. Work on side projects if you wish at the same time and work towards a better understanding of programming. There's no rush.
Old 06/11/2013, 19:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
"Don't Worry i am not making new thread"... You just did... why didn't you put this on the thread it belonged in? Bleh. Oh well. As I've said before though, we want to see something from you (or, at least I do). You keep talking and talking about what you're going to do but never do it, and that's because I feel you're overwhelmed. Is it really a good idea to add even more work onto your project? I really feel like you're trying to bite off more than you can chew with this. Why not start a bit smaller with threading and sockets in a chat program or something like that, so you're not completely lost when developing with your source? You're making too many large mistakes in it, and after reading some of the questions you've asked, I really feel that you're not ready to implement the ideas you keep discussing with us. I'm begging you at this point, start smaller. Get a feel for Conquer Online. Bring your server online and add slowly to it. Work on side projects if you wish at the same time and work towards a better understanding of programming. There's no rush.
why you think i am working with albertos source now, coz i don't understand nothing about chi or the crap they keep putting and putting.

i acualy got some prty good stuff added, if you like to come check your welcome but i know you don't have allot time, and i realy don't wane give out that much.
but you should w8 for my bug update on the morgos, i think you will like what i have done. it will be more then just 1-5 updates.

Trust me i am not here to idk rush on a server and make money, infarct i rather give money then get from co. i guess i am a bit confused where you realy need to start and where you need to end, making a game is not easy so i am learning a bit by bit. how about we w8 for my latest up date which will be in 1-2 days to check my progress.

ATM i am realy trying to work on my ideas i am more of a idea person trying to make something out of a crap system.
Old 06/11/2013, 20:07   #4

It's good to see that more people are using Albetros, me and a friend of mine just started working on it today, hopefully something good will come out of this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2013, 20:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
It's good to see that more people are using Albetros, me and a friend of mine just started working on it today, hopefully something good will come out of this.
omg yes i am soooo thankful this source is out here. i got to be honest with you some parts are so nicely done. coz i have been doing some crazy stuff on it so far and its amazing