Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bug on a members inventory (3cells block)

Discussion on bug on a members inventory (3cells block) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bug on a members inventory (3cells block)

a member from my server (5065 binarys) cannot use 3 spaces from his inventory.Can it be fixed?
Old 06/04/2009, 21:16   #2

He has unimplemented items and I have this same problem, It is because he has tried to obtain an item that does not exist but the inventory still thinks there is something there even though you can not see it.
Old 06/05/2009, 08:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulzan View Post
a member from my server (5065 binarys) cannot use 3 spaces from his inventory.Can it be fixed?
i have the same problem here but i got good idea it's can fix it let them kill themselves by guard1 in TC there is some thing will drop named (Silver) don't pick it again that's the bug#
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2009, 08:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliGan73 View Post
i have the same problem here but i got good idea it's can fix it let them kill themselves by guard1 in TC there is some thing will drop named (Silver) don't pick it again that's the bug#
LMAO
Old 06/05/2009, 09:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooliGan73 View Post

well,he will try,Thanks bro
Old 06/05/2009, 09:17   #6

The proper way would be to go to cq_item in the database and find the item in the users inventory (position 0) that is causing the problem. Then either delete or change the way the character received the item so the character doesn't get the item again. Then just delete the item out of the characters inventory through the database. Problem solved.