Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Warning] Uploading files on MegaUpload

Discussion on [Warning] Uploading files on MegaUpload within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Warning] Uploading files on MegaUpload

I was downloading something of CO on megaupload , and my upload Speed isn't Very fast .. Then .. The upload rate was 293-350kb/sec ... and my upload ratealways 100-150 .. Then Uploaded the file (77mb) in 1 min ... after that .. i didn't see the download link , My msn has disconnected and my explorer (FireFox) closed ... Tried to reconnect again to msn and failed .. and My Explorer has crashed , Can't open it .. Restarted the pc .. and firefox opened .. went to epvpers .. and the forum icons are disappear .. and Google didn't work .. and the internet has been very slow ... then after 5 mins ... the firefox closed .. and i couldn't open it anymore .. and after restarted the pc .. can't open too ... IT was my first time of uploading on Megaupload ..
I installed internet explorer 8 and now i am uploading on Rapidshare ...
So if you have any small file you can attach it on epvpers ... or upload on any other site ..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/03/2009, 22:34   #2

First check if you have a virus or something cause I uploaded to megaupload before and nothing happened.
Old 06/03/2009, 22:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Lol megaupload is not bad I download whit 1,5/2 mb/s
Old 06/03/2009, 22:42   #4

no i haven't any virus ... And i always download from megaupload .. but it is the first time i upload in it ..
and my intermet is very slow now ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2009, 22:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielachraf View Post
no i haven't any virus
Are you positive? Did you even check?
Old 06/03/2009, 23:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Did you even check?
Yes
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2009, 23:48   #7

elite*gold: 0
He's an idiot, that's all that needs to be known.
Anyone claiming to be a C++ genius and won't answer the question 'what's a pointer?' obviously isn't intelligent.