Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5375 Client / Files

Discussion on 5375 Client / Files within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5375 Client / Files

Hi.. i am pretty new here..never really posted but lets get down to what i am posting bout...

I am doing a Custom 5375 Source.. But i have an Issue.. I've tryed different sources that are already put together.. (5375 sources) But, what i have noticed is that all the links for the Sources Work but None for the Client...

I have Tryed ConqLoader.. putting my HMA IP in to the Loader.ini file.. and i have also tryed to download from the list of clients (Bones FTP) Server.. But Non will work and i am sure its 5375, sometimes it gives me

Error: 10047 <-- I Looked at Google and Came to find out sometimes it can be fixed by Right Click -> Props -> change the option for color.
It Didn't fix it, i mean it just went really close up but then gave me the error once again.

Another Error: is i do believe is..

Error: 499997 <-- Not sure if that is right

But anyways, i get those error's and then Sometimes i will get the "graphic.dll" Error msg.. and my question is and its a pretty bad one considering that i know to code, different languages.. But i am kinda new to making Conq Source/Servers...

Do you need the same files from the same version... < Graphics.dll, NDSound.dll, GameData.dll Etc >...

Thank You.