Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

couple questions about bots/proxies

Discussion on couple questions about bots/proxies within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
couple questions about bots/proxies

1- how to check if the coord you want to jump to is valid or not ?

2- should i check for the coord after i receive a point from the A* algorithm or there is more efficient way of doing path finding ?

3- how the hunting path works ? check for the closest monster , if nothing there you jump randomly within the range of path ?

4- should i update the monsters list/directory everytime a monster moves ?

thanks in advance
Old 04/19/2013, 05:58   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
1- You can check map coord validity via DMAP files which contain all of that information.
2- A* works just fine. You'll have to write your own version of the algorythm though to take into account being able to move more than 1 space at a time (jumps) and the dmap validity.
3- Generally you pull the closest monster, if it's in attack range you attack, if it's within jump range you jump, if not you path to the monster, if there's no mobs you just pathfind to next point in your current bot route
4- You insert to dictionary when they are spawned, remove when they go off screenor die and update them when they walk
Thanks
1 User