Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make binaries work with Portforward?

Discussion on How to make binaries work with Portforward? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make binaries work with Portforward?

I know that binaries content is forbidden but this will not disobey the rules.

I have set up an private server on my friends PC and I have noticed that for local IP it runs and you can connect but setting it on the External IP and me tring to connect the connection is not sent to the game server or the gameserver can not respond to me via Local IP.Port forward is correctly done, it has been tested. If i insert the External IP in MSG and ACC server instead of the local one they won't connect to each other.But using local IP the packets won't be sent to the player trying to connect and it gets an error at logging in.

this is in acc server:

User=test
Pass=test
Host=127.0.0.1
Name=account_zf
GamePort=9865
AuthPort=9958
GameServerIP=192.168.1.2

and for shell ini :

; Íâ¿ÇÅäÖÃ&#20 6;& #196;¼þ
; 2002.10.23

[System]
MAPGROUP_SIZE = 5
FREE_LEV = 16

[Database]
DB_IP = 127.0.0.1
DB_USER = test
DB_PW = test
DB_DB = zf

[AccountServer]
ACCOUNT_IP = 192.168.1.2
ACCOUNT_PORT = 9865
SERVERNAME = WarlordsConquer
LOGINNAME = test
PASSWORD = test
; µÇ¼±í³ß´ç, 10-5000
MAXLOGINTABLESIZE=1500
; µÇ¼±í³¬Ê±ÃëÊ&#253 ;£ ¬0-86400
LOGINOVERTIMESECS=120

[InternetPort]
CURRENT_PORTID = 0
PORT_SIZE = 5
MASTER_IP = 127.0.0.1
MASTER_PORT = 8653

[Language]
StringFile=ini\cn_Res.ini

[DHParam]
DHFile=dh.pem
DHParamType=2
Old 04/17/2013, 09:00   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You're using local IPs then asking how to port forward... that's incorrect.

You need to set up your router so that it's forwarding all connections on a certain port to your local machine (internal network IP. Set it to static for best results). You can then use your external IP address for all of the connections. You will likely still want a local address for things like your database and perhaps the link between account and game server. Not 100 percent sure how binaries handle that process.

That being said, first step is using your external IP and making sure all forwarding is done on your router.
Old 04/17/2013, 14:38   #3

I have made the portforward on all ports it needs to the local IP, I have the static IP as I hosted before and C# source but in the config of the C# i used External IP because of thiserror (Failed to connect to game server), on binaries using local IP i can connect from the local network using another PC but externally it will not work.The client connects to account server successfully but the connection stops there and the loading bar freezes to Connectin to account server.
Placing External IP instead of the local one will make the game server unable to connect to account server and npc server.
Old 04/17/2013, 14:59   #4

I was goofing around with binaries a few days ago and I also had this issue. I never did figure out what the issue was. I could connect using my local IP but when I used my external IP I ran into the same problem.

Did you forward the ports manually or did you set your local IP to dmz host?
Old 04/17/2013, 16:16   #5

I've configurated the ports manually .Seems it won't send the packets from gameserver to the client.