Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Programming for idiots

Discussion on Programming for idiots within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Programming for idiots

Hey I was just curious if anyone has infamousnoone's programming idiots videos handy as the ones in the thread seem to be dead links. Or anything else that is a great learning tool for learning to code a Conquer private server.

If it is relevant I'd say I'm a mid level beginner. I can read the code but when it comes to classes methods and such I get very confused =D

Any helps is appreciated
Old 04/08/2013, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Programming for Idiots (C#) - Take 2
10/16/2013 - CO2 Programming - 146 Replies
Once again, in a more serious manor I'm going to take a crack at this. Since this time I'm not doing it via videos, revisions can be made an re-uploaded so if any problems are found, please let me know and I'll try to get them fixed as soon as possible. Also, because I'm not doing them via videos, I don't intend for the units or "lessons" to be as rushed. Feel free to email any questions to [email protected]. Only material that needs revising should be posted on this thread. Please note,...
Programming For Idiots ?
03/31/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Does anyone have any working links for hybrids programming for idiots videos? the ones the the thread are dead. thanks
Programming for Idiots (Tutorial) C++
06/11/2012 - CO2 Programming - 20 Replies
Yeah, so in my relation to my C# one (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templa tes/148675-programming-idiots-tutorial-c.html), which wasn't the best I felt I'll *try* make for it with this one. I've also got some spare time in between school, from when exams start, and a new Warlords server comes out... so yeah. Right, so before I post any links to the videos I'd like to point out, so I don't get bitched at by people saying, "this isn't real C++", most of the things I do will be...