Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5017 Warehouse Packet Structure?

Discussion on 5017 Warehouse Packet Structure? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5017 Warehouse Packet Structure?

Is this public? If so I can't find it. I've checked every released 5017 source. Closest I could get to it was Project Manifest and its not working properly.

If anyone could point me in the right direction so I can solve my problem myself that'd be much appreciated.

Current problem: Deposited items shown in warehouse read off random stats/errors.

The first item in the whs is fine, but after that... See below.

Old 03/30/2013, 13:36   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
It's in COPS v6 release.
Old 03/30/2013, 18:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
It's in COPS v6 release.
Thanks man I'll check it out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Packet Structure
02/24/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 5 Replies
Hi all :) , i need help to get the good structure for any packet from SRO_Client.exe with ollydbg , i don't know how to use it , and thxs
Packet Structure from SRO_Client.exe
06/12/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 2 Replies
Hello Community, im developing a new emulator and use a packet sniffer for finding my packets. Now i want to try to read the packet structure from client with ollydbg. That would simplify my work. I hope someone can explain me how it works
[Request] Packet Structure for CharData Packet
05/16/2011 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
can someone tell me which structure the CharData packet has? i would really appreciate this, since im still noob in such things. its just too high for me/ too much information for my head. :handsdown: S->C(3013)...
packet structure
03/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 16 Replies
For what I'd like to do, I think packets are the place to start. After that, probably java then C and VB. This is a question for the people here who are self-taught... what resources would you recommend for... 1. understanding packet structure 2. learning some programming language without enrolling at the local university I'm mainly interested in packet structure and how to capture/decipher/edit/send them, and eventually I'd like to "automate" these functions by writing some programs. ...