Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Npc Action problem?

Discussion on Npc Action problem? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Npc Action problem?

hello there i have this 1 problem thats bothering me and i cant find out what might be the problem.

some of the npc actions are kinda buged and i know its source part.

but not all npcs have this problems.

90% of the npcs who have this problems are the shops,warehouse stuff like that the ones that use text they are fine but take a look at this video you will see how the npc is reacting.

its stoping me from editing edits on the npcs since it keep looping.

please any help will be wonderful.
Old 03/19/2013, 23:52   #2

Not sure but i think its the loader itself.
Old 03/20/2013, 00:00   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by EOS 60D View Post
Not sure but i think its the loader itself.
^ I'd like to see your support behind this claim.
The problem is most likely with your npc identities. They don't match with your shop / warehouse identities.
Old 03/20/2013, 00:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
^ I'd like to see your support behind this claim.
The problem is most likely with your npc identities. They don't match with your shop / warehouse identities.
thing is some of the text npcs do that to, not just the shops or warehouse

tho the text ones only prob 1 or 2% are doing that.
Old 03/20/2013, 00:44   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Yeah, it sounds like identity issues. Identities of the npcs don't match up with the identities for the shops / warehouses / some of the dialogs. That's what happens when you change public sources.
Old 03/20/2013, 00:55   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Yeah, it sounds like identity issues. Identities of the npcs don't match up with the identities for the shops / warehouses / some of the dialogs. That's what happens when you change public sources.
this is not public source it has been a old source of my, and if you talking its public just coz it got assassin then your wrong, we upgraded the source last night with impulse and we added fully assasin,

i had this problem long time.
Old 03/20/2013, 04:46   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
As fang said, are you completely sure both the ID and flags of the npc are matching up with that of a valid shop?

If not you will be unable to open the shop (I assume your problem is that some/most shops will open and this one will not).

Check over your DB again. Ensure that it's set to the same flag as your other (working) shops and then double check that the NPC ID is that of a valid shop. As a test try changing the ID to that of a working shop and you'll likely find it working.

Reasonably simple stuff to check through.
Old 03/20/2013, 06:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
As fang said, are you completely sure both the ID and flags of the npc are matching up with that of a valid shop?

If not you will be unable to open the shop (I assume your problem is that some/most shops will open and this one will not).

Check over your DB again. Ensure that it's set to the same flag as your other (working) shops and then double check that the NPC ID is that of a valid shop. As a test try changing the ID to that of a working shop and you'll likely find it working.

Reasonably simple stuff to check through.
i have re build the shop,

i am able to buy items from there, so the shop works perfect but the npc action is still messtup.

you know what i just find out today?

i added a effect to the shopflags today and it was doing the same thing.
since shopflgags are also npc.
Old 03/20/2013, 06:52   #9

maybe cuz the npc type is invalid ? make sure that its 1 (Shop) not 2 (Dialouge)
Old 03/20/2013, 07:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
maybe cuz the npc type is invalid ? make sure that its 1 (Shop) not 2 (Dialouge)

yah like i said, i made the shop work fine i can buy items from it but still the problem is there and the shopflags also since its different kind of npc not text.
Old 03/20/2013, 07:05   #11

ShopFlag = 1
Old 03/20/2013, 08:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
ShopFlag = 1
you talking about that?

if not please give more info what i need to look up so i can do more research.