Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

logging into the game server freeze

Discussion on logging into the game server freeze within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
logging into the game server freeze

After edited everything i got that :
"
Code:
logging into the game server
" and it has half bar but it doesnt work..
picture :
Old 12/23/2012, 06:50   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Do we seriously have to assist you with every single step of the process because you can't follow a guide? This error has been answered hundreds of times. Stop it. Search the ****** section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TerrorCO - Server Maint. Or Network Congested
07/22/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 16 Replies
I have been getting this message everytime I login for the past week. I have not been able to login at all. Everytime I try to login there are 200+ people online so I know its not maint or network congestion because my friends are able to login fine. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Also it seems that I cannot autopatch. It says fail to get /patch.txt
Server Maintenance or network is congested try again later
03/13/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I know that itsnt co helpdesk here :P. but anyway ive been gettin this error while trying 2 log in idk why ( P.S. i already got a seller online and its running fine but i cannot log any other accounts ).....any ideas?
5165 Server Maintainance or Network Congested error
03/13/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I know this is a common error But I do not know how solve this First I couldnt load NewestCOServer now I fixed it and then it loads but then when i type in /newacc test 123 or any other acc pass i wanna use it seems like it doesnt do anything when i use conquer.exe to open the co then I get the error what do I do now? Or what did I do wrong? Thanks in Advanced for Those who will help :D
after the server maintance on3/6(cabalsea)
06/03/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 17 Replies
is the x-trap will be update too?if updated the cracked CR 1.0.14 can still be used?some1 pls help out of it ty ^^
Server maintance?
05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey can you guys tell me when exactly is sever maintance. Tell me please the day and the time (server time) the clock next to the coordinates.