Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

erorre AccServer help

Discussion on erorre AccServer help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
erorre AccServer help

what can help me ><<<>>>
Old 04/02/2009, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
yes i get the same error
i think it is maybe some error on .Net FrameWork version
i have Ver 2.0
or may be because we use the same version of Windows
//Lol it is Wesomsis V 2.5 isn't it ??
so i assume that u r from Egypt ???

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]About AccServer...
05/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
hello.. i try change a default password mysql in config.ini, account.ini, shell.dat, shell.ini.. default password root n test and i try change test password then i try open AccServer.exe error.. if i use test password can open.. why ya?? please help me..
[help] accserver
10/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I have an account server setup. I'm looking for help on it. Its having an issue identifying the accounts. Its on patch 5065.
help me with AccServer
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i need help i can't active my AccServer with serial when i paste The serial into AccServer and click (OK) it Give No Action and when i try to make acc in Navicat i can't type in it only Numbers and when i make acc with numbers its only open the personal acc Admin
I need help with AccServer
04/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all i finally done my private server but when i try to active AccSever With serial its not active and when i try to make an ACC in Navicat and open it in conquer its open the personal admin acc only i made about 6 accounts in Navicat
AccServer
04/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i made my server with 5065 TQ binary without using navicat my sql but i used the other way and i don't know how to make an account can any 1 tell me how and how to use CoAccount server and could someone gimme a link for 5065 server.dat..:o