Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which File in Source 5666 Responsible for how many server can be online !!

Discussion on Which File in Source 5666 Responsible for how many server can be online !! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which File in Source 5666 Responsible for how many server can be online !!

Which File in Source 5666 Responsible for how many server can be online i think they called it socket is that right ?? !!

Problem is

I have Two Source 5666 its same !!
But one Of them have a prob with attack and gem attack
and the other have prob with lag Every 10 min the server stoped for 40 sec i dun know why
so i want to know which file or code Responsible for that lag and how many server can be online so i will copy them to another file !!
Old 11/17/2012, 20:05   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Socket system
Threading system
Memory leaks

Etc, etc, etc.
Basically re-write the entire base of the source if you're having these types of issues.
Thanks
1 User