Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My server running well, facing some issues

Discussion on My server running well, facing some issues within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My server running well, facing some issues

so, i created my own server using the

and i 1st had issues in getting it running but hey it is running now and i managed to log in and so, however i am facing some issues

1st some of the npcs wouldn't run , for example the grottoenvoy npc, it says that it has no use or so ( eventho i wrote the code as in the guide ) was hoping that some1 wud tell me whats wrong

2nd cant creat characters with special letters like † and * and other special characters, how do i change that?

3rd drop rates are quite high, wonder how to change em to normal drop rates

4th some of the commands are missing, i searched for them and didn't find what i want, so what are the commands for reborn(both 1st and 2nd kindly)?

5th now i don't know whether this is is the right place to ask for this but as this is a private server topic i will keep it here, i want to change the Skin of the game to match the most recent conquer online skin
to iterate
i want to change this

to this

6th again this is related to the previous point somehow, i want to add the new flag pictures next to the name ( this: ) i dont necessarily need it coded or so i just want it like a default image next to each character name, just 1 of 1 country would do, how do i do it

7th their has to be a database where all the character names and so are stored, where can i find it?

8th i noticed that this version doesn't have the hide button ( the button that hides the shopping mall , VIP button .....etc ) how do i add it?

so i mainly want my server to look as new and just like how the official conquer online looks........ik i as for too much,but i'd appreciate if anyone would help me, thanks for reading
Old 11/12/2012, 21:21   #2

comeon nobody can help me or give me a hint about any of those? i dont need some1 to actually DO these stuff for me, i just need to be pointed at the right direction
Old 11/12/2012, 22:57   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
If you want to use the source and not learn how to program, you're going to have to take its problems as they are. It's the harsh reality of being the consumer.
People might give you advice on how to fix your "problems", but without experience, you're not going to be able to do anything. All of these problems are very simple to fix if you know basic programming and just read through the source. It's your responsibility to know what you're running.
Old 11/13/2012, 18:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
People might give you advice on how to fix your "problems", but without experience, you're not going to be able to do anything. All of these problems are very simple to fix if you know basic programming and just read through the source. It's your responsibility to know what you're running.
yeah i know that without experience i wont learn anything....i tried reading some of the code tho, for example, addressing the " cant creat characters with special letters like > , † , _ , etc, i did some digging and i did find the file responsible for character making here
Fixed Source\rikardo updated\PacketHandling ( CharacterMaking.cs ) and i did read the code and i know that the problem exists in this part
public static void Handle(Main.GameClient GC, byte[] Data)
{
string CharName = "";
for (int i = 0; i < 16; i++)
if (Data[20 + i] != 0)
CharName += Convert.ToChar(Data[20 + i]);

ushort Body = BitConverter.ToUInt16(Data, 52);
byte Job = Data[54];

specifically in the CharName += Convert.ToChar(Data[20 + i]); line

now i dont know if iam correct or how to change it to suit what i need....i know alittle about programming but i just need some1 to point me at the right direction.

as for the " conquer skin issue " i tried replacing the files responsible for how the skin looks into my client, and it did work to a certain level but it still looked fuckedup, i dont know how to fix that......all iam saying is..its not like i ran across these issues and gave up right away, no i did do my digging and i did fix some issues that i didnt address here, those are the ones i couldnt fix tho, i just need to be pointed at the right direction thats all
Old 11/15/2012, 19:13   #5

could some1 at least tell me how to edit the CharacterMaking file so that i'd be able to creat characters with letters like > , † , _ ? i'd really appreciate
Old 11/16/2012, 00:39   #6

At the picture upload above its not possible dude on 5165 patch..
Old 11/16/2012, 16:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sensei- View Post
At the picture upload above its not possible dude on 5165 patch..
then i guess i'll try some other source