Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with your privateserver?

Discussion on Need help with your privateserver? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Need help with your privateserver?

Hay hay, long time I made a new thread

Anyways, im starting 'college' in some months, and I may need some extra cash, so from now on I may help people for money.

Like, do you want help creating your own source, or want a source coded the way you like it? Or maybe inprove a source, or just want a new feature / something fixed? I may be able to do it!

Alright, heres the deal: You PM / Add me on msn ( please, talk decent english! ), you inform me of what you want to be done, and we both come up with a good price. I code it, and then let you know when im done. I let you teamviewer or another way so I can prove its fully working. You send your money over paypal to me, and I hand you the code, and will not call the trading ended until you have everything working fine and your satisfied.

So, intrested?

Examples of what I can do for you ( can do alot more, that was what I had in mind atm )

Quote:
* Skills
* Quests
* Items
* Custom Monsters
* Bug fixing ( I count LoginFreeze as a bug )
* Increase stability
* Convert your source from MySQL > INI, or INI > MySQL
* Fix things up, recode things
PM so I can see if you're serious about it, and if you speak decent english, and I hand over my msn ( Will not accept you on MSN before you PM me )

Example of a good PM:

Quote:
Hello. I would like to have pets and have some features for them. Pets can level up while they are attacking any monster, they can attack themselfes (without you attacking monster first), and both you and the pet gain exp. Once the pet is higher level, it will change model and be better looking. Once it reaches highest level (20), you will be able to make a new pet. Maximum amount of pets is 3 per character.
I also want an event where player's pet fight with eachother. Winning price could be a already made pet level 10, or fixing up your existing pet's stats ( e.g attack,defense, health )

Is this possible?
If it would be possible, I would pay around 60-70 USD through PayPal.
Goodbye!
That is an example of a PM I just came up with, not an real one.

Try to stay on topic and do not flame (pl0x ) (a)

Emme
Old 02/01/2009, 21:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
college is spelt with an e
Get me Ninja default stats i'll paypal you $1 USD
Old 02/01/2009, 21:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Wait! ill add $1 to that
Old 02/01/2009, 21:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Hay hay, long time I made a new thread

Anyways, im starting 'collage' in some months, and I may need some extra cash, so from now on I may help people for money.

Like, do you want help creating your own source, or want a source coded the way you like it? Or maybe inprove a source, or just want a new feature / something fixed? I may be able to do it!

Alright, heres the deal: You PM / Add me on msn ( please, talk decent english! ), you inform me of what you want to be done, and we both come up with a good price. I code it, and then let you know when im done. I let you teamviewer or another way so I can prove its fully working. You send your money over paypal to me, and I hand you the code, and will not call the trading ended until you have everything working fine and your satisfied.

So, intrested?

PM so I can see if you're serious about it, and if you speak decent english, and I hand over my msn ( Will not accept you on MSN before you PM me )

Emme
Arent u 14 o.o How to hell 14 Starts collage LOL?
Old 02/01/2009, 21:15   #5

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Meh stay on topic, haydz go ask sparkie im sure he has em =P

@damian
Well, not college, thats why I wrote ' and '. Here in Sweden its different, you starts at class 0, go up to class 9, then you switch and go to more advanced school, which you join in the age of late 15 or early 16, and when that is done you probably go find a job ( that second school is needed if you gonna get a job, "first" school is needed to get grade to get in to the "second school" )

But, a few know this, but the teachers wouldnt let me go the whole 6th grade so they put me in 7th right away ( not to brag or anything, but they actually used to phrase "too smart" )

=P
Old 02/01/2009, 21:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimatum View Post
Wait! ill add $1 to that
Nearly have full list of ninja stats like 6 more levels need to be done and i will release them for free
Old 02/01/2009, 21:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta Limit View Post
Nearly have full list of ninja stats like 6 more levels need to be done and i will release them for free
I've got quite alot just lacking a couple... heaven blessing ****** me over.. jumped a few levels when i didnt want it to :/.
Old 02/01/2009, 21:37   #8

oooo sweet emme, goodluck in college,

ima go watch the superbowl soon =] , afk now =]

hehe beta look what i found

Quote:
Hi This is my first post here!
I want to make my own private server but i do not know where i should start from, i don't want to leech my source like other people i want to have the fun of creating it myself. All i need is a starting point and ill be on my way. All posts here are valued whether they are positive or negative. Well i'm off to sleep now so ill check back here in the morning.

Peace
annnnd

Quote:
You guys are awesome Please keep them coming i hope to complete the 1-120 by christmas

you get that? xD
Old 02/01/2009, 22:23   #9

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't the Government pay for schooling in Sweden?
Old 02/01/2009, 23:16   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeTe Ninja View Post
oooo sweet emme, goodluck in college,

ima go watch the superbowl soon =] , afk now =]

hehe beta look what i found
annnnd
you get that? xD
LOL first one was funny xDDD i was a noob :P

Second i didnt complete by the time i wanted and still need more xDD
Old 02/01/2009, 23:27   #11

Quote:
LOL first one was funny xDDD i was a noob :P

Second i didnt complete by the time i wanted and still need more xDD
What Levels are you missing, maybe we could combine our data?
Old 02/01/2009, 23:52   #12

If I was that serious about a server and was not confident in my own abilities, I'd probably hire a freelancer that can be trusted
Old 02/02/2009, 01:09   #13

Received Thanks: 1,000
@kinshi I doubt they pay you all the way through your school years. (Well if they did it would explain certain things about swedish people. :P. Unless ofcourse you mean that they pay for semester then it's possible but you gotta still get all the books etc by yourself.)

@emme Would it not be easier to get a job? I mean even couple hours per evening at local store would get you some money and it would be a static income. (Also once you finish school you'd have some experience with customer support etc = +++++)

P.S Did you mean Gymnasium or am I mixing it up with something else?
Old 02/02/2009, 01:24   #14

lol im on my phone
Old 02/02/2009, 03:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
@kinshi I doubt they pay you all the way through your school years. (Well if they did it would explain certain things about swedish people. :P. Unless ofcourse you mean that they pay for semester then it's possible but you gotta still get all the books etc by yourself.)

@emme Would it not be easier to get a job? I mean even couple hours per evening at local store would get you some money and it would be a static income. (Also once you finish school you'd have some experience with customer support etc = +++++)

P.S Did you mean Gymnasium or am I mixing it up with something else?
Schooling in Sweden is largely Government funded.
Most schools (Including Grade school and Post-Secondary) are Government funded, and even include free lunches.