Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change things on my server

Discussion on how to change things on my server within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change things on my server

am totally new to making servers i just wanted 1 to mess around on i log in but its **** some nps arnt there and most things dont work like moonboxes,xp pots stuff like that and in lotto theres 5 messed up boxes how do i change things like this .... lol
Old 01/22/2009, 15:03   #2

If you want help with stuff pm me and i will see what i can do.
P.S. PM me one thing at a time lol
Old 01/22/2009, 21:23   #3

1. Download

2. Use one of the guides below,

-
-
-

to edit it here is lots of guides

i think those guides are some of the best LOTF source guides, here is some NON loft sources and guides

-

if you seed, i put this one only because i think Hybrids is the ONLY BEST NON-LOTF SOURCE OUT THERE!!, thats my opinion =] good luck buddy
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>A lot of things Classic Server
06/03/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Well main idea im selling the best items on a classic server. For more info PM .
Server 5 things
03/30/2010 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
I am on server 5 and i was wonderin if anyone could give me a +12,+11 saber, or poloream (dupe) . ohh ya BTW my Char name is Shao_147 PLEASE SHARE AND SOME MONEY TOO
[Gold]A List of things to do/buy before you Faction Change
03/05/2010 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
I'm going to preface this by saying that some people are going to think that this is common sense, some people are also going to say that you can just sell them on the neutral AH (where applicable). If you don't like the idea behind it then don't worry about it and please just move on. If not, then read on! Good website to use to check current/past prices and see if any of this is even worth doing: wowecon.com - World of Warcraft Auction House Price Database I would recommend using...
How can i change the colours of things? xD
08/08/2009 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
msg me xD
How to change things in DATA & PARTICLES.pk2
05/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I wanna know how can i change some stuff in particles/data. Like having 10DG Blade and 9DG Shield, or have 10DG Garment Set & Protector Set 9DG in same media...things like this. Help me pls and be professional :D :p