Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB>Project

Discussion on WTB>Project within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorry if wrong section. We want to buy 100% ready to use conquer server project to run on dedicated server
What do we need?
  • Fullworking conquer source
  • Scripts without design to register through website
  • Should be a lvling server with 100% working monsters(move, atack, etc)
  • Guild wars, dis city
  • Guild Conductors
  • At least 150 people online without lags, possibility to make another servers in one group and make groups
  • lottery, composition, etc
  • Lucky time, Reborn, 2rb, 2rb quest
  • Admin panel (add-remove-ban, add specified items to specified user, add cps-gold to specified user, global server message, etc)
  • Shortly, we need 100% ready-to-use and max close to original server
If you can make this, we are ready to pay good $
Payments by paypal or western union

Preferably we are looking for 100% full project with site and all scripts, so all we would beed is to buy a dedicated server. If some1 will provide this, we could have good deal

Feel free to discuss anything in this thread without contacting me directly by msn
Old 12/30/2008, 18:26   #2

Bump, nobody got one? we are paying good money for it
Old 12/30/2008, 18:39   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Nobody has a fully working source, and I'd assume most people who're "far" don't want to sell (atleast Ultimation and I don't want to).
Old 12/30/2008, 19:11   #4

We could offer good price for what i described in first post, just contact me if you wish, i promise it wont be shared or resold
Old 12/30/2008, 20:10   #5

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
#Requestion infraction for doublepost, just watch at his postcount, he should know that rule by now.

Anyways, im not intrested to sell you guys anything, but if anyone gave you a source which had everything on that list, how much are we talking about?
Old 12/30/2008, 20:44   #6

600 usd or so. you cant tell yet, it should be discussed personally.
Edit: -Reflexis- just scammed me btw for 30$, sold me some ****** source, eat these30$ idiot
people who know me should remember that i successfully sold over 6 co accs that costed 200 to 2000usd. So we arent making any **** and yes we sure wanna make a good deal for both sides.
Old 12/30/2008, 20:51   #7

I could probably spend about 2 weeks getting you a server that holds around 80-90 people, with all those features you listed up, but I aint gonna waste my time.
Old 12/30/2008, 20:53   #8

its a pity that we couldnt have a deal. And if no, what was a reason in typing here about that you could? many people could, the point is who will. or who wanna sell a project that is ready.
dont stick your mind at 600. thats just first amount that came to my head. and yeah we will discuss price personally, it depends of many factors
Preferably we are looking for 100% full project with site and all scripts, so all we would beed is to buy a dedicated server. If some1 will provide this, we could have good deal
Old 12/30/2008, 21:56   #9

Anyways, just want to tell you, even if you buy a good source, you will end up failing. Obviously you don't know coding, and you sure dont want to learn coding either, so whenever a bug pops up, or you want a new feature or change something - guess what!? YOUR STUCK!
So stop this and learn coding instead.
Old 12/30/2008, 22:01   #10

What made you think that i dont know coding at all?

Bought what i needed.
Old 12/30/2008, 23:28   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ushiro View Post
-Reflexis- just scammed me btw for 30$, sold me some ****** source, eat these30$ idiot
uuuhhh you asked for a source i gave you the source and i said 16$ was enough but you sended me 30$ then after it the deal was done and i went offline i didnt scam you, i said how to setup i even gave you a website and the only problem is that you cant code like you said so that is why you call it a ****** source NOOB!

and a funny thing is that you said you didnt teach english c# coding but you learned russian c# HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you asked why servers cant hold basicly 250+ people because qo and co does have that to YOU EVEN SAID YOU WANTED TO HAVE A BIG SERIOUS SERVER THAT CAN HANDLE 2000-3000 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12/31/2008, 02:42   #12

Reflexis, shut up willya? We dont need you around. And, I'm pretty sure the source you sent him was ****, its piooner, CoEmu, LOTF,CoFuture or any edited released source. You're soo failure dude, just go die no1 would care at all
Old 12/31/2008, 04:14   #13

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Reflexis, shut up willya? We dont need you around. And, I'm pretty sure the source you sent him was ****, its piooner, CoEmu, LOTF,CoFuture or any edited released source. You're soo failure dude, just go die no1 would care at all
lol some while ago some1 posted a thread about u ...saying like f*** emme u blablabla...then u became nicer, lol all this days i saw ur posts and all were nice ...all post were helpfull...

bad emme is back...!!!
lol...
Old 12/31/2008, 09:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
no you dumbass its not pioneer, coemu, lotf, cofuture or any edited released source
Old 12/31/2008, 09:54   #15

then something even worse... Lol just kiddin, we can`t know for sure^^