Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request-Help] cant find the prob in my source

Discussion on [Request-Help] cant find the prob in my source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request-Help] cant find the prob in my source

hey could someone help me to fix this bug.

bug: when i logout with a character my control panel says that its still online and you can just whisper it and see him standing on the server can someone help me to fix this? (its not lotf or any other source from public)
Old 12/06/2008, 02:12   #2

if its not public, we really can't help you.
Old 12/06/2008, 02:19   #3

idk if its public my friend said that it was public but not anymore he said that the name was pioneer or pionoor i dont remember anymore it didnt had much added into the source so it would be great to make it my official source and release versions on epvp on it
Old 12/06/2008, 09:10   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Its CoEMU, right? Or some other source like that, cant really remember. They fuxxed up the spawn packet and the server dont send the remove-player packet properly. Add me on MSN and i'll help you.
Old 12/06/2008, 13:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
Its CoEMU, right? Or some other source like that, cant really remember. They fuxxed up the spawn packet and the server dont send the remove-player packet properly. Add me on MSN and i'll help you.
what is your msn?