Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help With Mob's Atack

Discussion on Help With Mob's Atack within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With Mob's Atack

hey guys, its exist some Source that able the monsters to atack the player? i've tried some sources, but the monsters still don't atack me. i'm need a source with that code... thanks for help and srry for my poor english
Old 11/30/2008, 22:44   #2

LOTF ..... SEARCH WONT BITE YAH!
Old 12/01/2008, 18:21   #3

ahh, so sorry, its because i've used the Source with hamachi. i will seach for the LOTF, Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[F]Mob's vergrößern?
08/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hy, es is ya möglich Items ( Waffen ) zu vergrössern. Was ich mich jz eig. frag is das gleiche mit Mob's möglich? Sollte eig. schon, oder? Grund? Naya, ich find den Zombie-God bisschen klein da er bei mir 'n Boss ist .. aber mit seiner größe schaut er nicht so aus xD Ich kann mir zwar denken wie man die größer macht .. aber ich frag lieber mal Leute die es villt besser wissen / schon taten
Map's mit mob's bestücken
08/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte mal fragen wie man Map's mit mob's bestücken kann, wie man einstellt wann sie respawnen usw, vielen dank im vorraus. so far
Mob's auf Map platzieren
02/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Abend, ich möchte auf http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-gui des-strategies/455871-howto-neue-map-entbuggen-gm_ guild_build.html Monster drauf machen. Nur wie mache ich das? MfG.
Mob's Oread Spawn....with CE!!!
06/16/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
I need a hand for spawn of the mob's Oread..... and the scripts for no agro and vac.....pls:)
Lure Mob's Q&A
11/20/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Im starting this thread to first see if anyone may have a correction for the loss of mobs while using vac with winhex, Im not a noober lmao, i edited my whole datapk and works great, also have given many fratz to nebular on the great no crc. but i have read over the forums over and over looking for a possible value i can change to make it were the mobs that i pull/lure dont scatter about after i stop, usauly if i use an aoe most of them stay but i loose maybe half of my pull they go past...