Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server Rant

Discussion on Private Server Rant within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server Rant

For all you noobs that download sources, find build errors and come crawling into the forums begging for someone to help you fix it.

I want to ask: Why? Why start a server when:

1. You are a noob
2. You don't have any knowledge of C#, or even HTML and PHP for that matter.
3. Beg others repeatedly until you get your way
4. Leech sources others have put hard work into just to have you faggots leech, then ask for help in it.

Sound like you? THEN GO TO HELL
Old 11/27/2008, 20:19   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmartboi View Post
For all you noobs that download sources, find build errors and come crawling into the forums begging for someone to help you fix it.

1. You are a noob
4. Leech sources others have put hard work into just to have you faggots leech, then ask for help in it.

Why don't you shut the **** up yourself?
You're the dumbass who started vengeance co, claiming you coded the source yourself. Yet it was LOTF with almost no edits, so why don't you
"GO TO HELL".
Old 11/27/2008, 20:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Why don't you shut the **** up yourself?
You're the dumbass who started vengeance co, claiming you coded the source yourself. Yet it was LOTF with almost no edits, so why don't you
"GO TO HELL".
Project(Andrew) gave the source to me, I didn't even know it was LOTF, I shut it down when I figured out it was someone else's code.
Old 11/27/2008, 20:22   #4

Quote:
Project(Andrew) gave the source to me, I didn't even know it was LOTF, I shut it down when I figured out it was someone else's code.
Because you should always believe project >.>
Old 11/27/2008, 20:26   #5

@ Tao
Please calm down, there is no reason to shout all you have to do is this.

Now everything that you said walmartboi, you can learn here in the fourms there are many sections on how to learn c#,html,php,java, and many othere.

Evil Sammi
Old 11/27/2008, 20:27   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilSammi View Post
@ Tao
Please calm down, there is no reason to shout all you have to do is this.

Now everything that you said walmartboi, you can learn here in the fourms there are many sections on how to learn c#,html,php,java, and many othere.

Evil Sammi
How can I shout through text? Makes no sense to me...
Old 11/27/2008, 20:33   #7

agreed with tao i think he might be whispering
Old 11/27/2008, 20:37   #8

agreed with tao hes mean And he Should Figure it out at the first place it was LOTF lol !!!! Why You keep Flaming others for Low knowledge of c#? Maybe My Knowledge Is not that huge but i think ima capable of running my own server With no problems (and i do)
Old 11/27/2008, 21:31   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by damianpesta View Post
agreed with tao hes mean And he Should Figure it out at the first place it was LOTF lol !!!! Why You keep Flaming others for Low knowledge of c#? Maybe My Knowledge Is not that huge but i think ima capable of running my own server With no problems (and i do)
Thank you, I lol'd (Moron).
Old 11/27/2008, 22:51   #10

Received Thanks: 1,000
I actually went through all those 4 steps before I came to be what I am now. Wierd.
Old 11/27/2008, 22:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
I actually went through all those 4 steps before I came to be what I am now. Wierd.
lol'd
Old 11/28/2008, 00:39   #12

Why waste the time complaining about soething you'll never change. If you can't stand them, don't provide a source, and don't answer their questions. Simple solution is it not?
Old 11/28/2008, 06:22   #13

@ Tanelipe

Are you working on a server project at the moment?

Cause my personal belifes are:

1) You code it.
2) It woks the way you wanted it to.
3) Why release my work?

That is just me tho.
Old 11/28/2008, 21:15   #14

Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:

1. You are a noob

IF you were worth the time and effort i could trawl the epvpers archives, and the ******** archives and reference NUMEROUS threads and posts by yourself BEGGING for assistance from other people because you didnt know what you were doing.

You are the epitome of hypocrisy.
Old 11/28/2008, 22:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
IF you were worth the time and effort i could trawl the epvpers archives, and the ******** archives and reference NUMEROUS threads and posts by yourself BEGGING for assistance from other people because you didnt know what you were doing.

You are the oppitamy of hypocrisy.
Epitome?