Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] With Sources

Discussion on [Problem] With Sources within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem] With Sources

wel ive tryed out pry 15+ sources and i cant find 1 that is just stable. if any1 has 1 please let me know because wen i get like 10 people on my current source (Powersource) Crashed.

thanks ^^
Old 11/26/2008, 16:47   #2

You'll never find a stable source, atleast not for free. The people who make the stable ones aren't about to release them, would lower the attention their's get. You really have 2 options, fix the issues in a current source that's been released (which is an extreme pain in the ***). Or make your own source (which is also a pain in the *** until you learn enough).

If anything though, I'd say check out the Shadow CO source. It's what I'm learning from, mind you, there is a lot of bad code in it, and if you don't pay attention, all it takes is one person to completely destroy your database, lol. But I won't say how.

I've made a few fixes to mine, so server crashes really aren't a major thing now, however, I don't think I've had over 20 people on at once. It's not exactly open to everyone, just a few friends, and their friends, mainly to help tell me things wrong in the game. In time, once I've added all I need to add, I'll get more people, and fix lag/crash/freeze issues that come afterwards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2008, 17:00   #3

hahahaha thanks u willing 2 giv me a link 2 that 1 or the 1 uve d=edited a little? tha would be great. and i offered 2 buy CoEmu's OLD source..... and i get banned from their game and forums lol.

so i dont think buying works either sadly =/
Old 11/26/2008, 17:03   #4

Well I won't release mine do to a lot of added changes, I'm not really much for releasing any code I make, and with my source, you'd find a lot you won't find on epvp. I'll check quick to see if I can find the source dowload though.

Edit: Ok, well no luck finding it yet, and well, I need to take off, I'm exhausted, need sleep. If you wish to look for it, I don't think I got it on epvp, I'd probably suggest checking 4botters or ********. I probably found it at one of those 2 forums.
Old 11/26/2008, 17:42   #5

I've got a stable source, but i aín't going to release it...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2008, 17:58   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherwin9 View Post
Why bother posting then?
Old 11/26/2008, 20:16   #7

Quote:
You say stable, but do you really mean it?
When you say stable, you better be able to back it up..
Old 11/27/2008, 06:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
Why bother posting then?
hahahaa i agree!

wow i sware all the good sources ppl need me 2 BUY but i dont really wana spend that much $....

ehh whatever BUYING A GOOD SOURCE! >

MSN ME
Old 11/27/2008, 07:23   #9

Quote:
Not even 10 days ago you posted.

And you're going to tell me it's a stable source now? For some reason I highly doubt that statement, but w/e.
Old 11/27/2008, 09:09   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incariuz View Post
Not even 10 days ago you posted.

And you're going to tell me it's a stable source now? For some reason I highly doubt that statement, but w/e.

lol they always think it's stable till it has a load on it

sherwin9's lotf source is no more stable then any other lotf source and he has no idea what he's doin or what he's talkin about that's why he has other threads askin for help from other coders to fix his server.
Old 11/27/2008, 09:43   #11

I don't know why people just can't admit to the fact that they're noobs at coding, using an unstable source, etc...

I'm a noob coder, my server still has some stability issues, and yah, it's going to take awhile for me to fix it all to be worth playing.

See not hard, now if only others would grow up and stop worrying about creating some I'm a fake pro coder persona on the internet, then perhaps developement, learning, or w/e else applies could get somewhere faster.
Old 11/27/2008, 17:10   #12

Well i looked into my ollld files and i found it so here it is,

If you dun need it eh well =]
Attached Files
File Type: rar ShadowCO.rar (3.56 MB, 2 views)
Old 11/27/2008, 22:33   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incariuz View Post
I don't know why people just can't admit to the fact that they're noobs at coding, using an unstable source, etc...

I'm a noob coder, my server still has some stability issues, and yah, it's going to take awhile for me to fix it all to be worth playing.

See not hard, now if only others would grow up and stop worrying about creating some I'm a fake pro coder persona on the internet, then perhaps developement, learning, or w/e else applies could get somewhere faster.
Hahahaha ima noob coder too, my servers only stable enough for like 10 ppl atm =/ but me n some coders r working on it