Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new to this and wanted to ask some questions

Discussion on new to this and wanted to ask some questions within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new to this and wanted to ask some questions

well im new to this site but ive played conquer for years im just wonder a lot of things mainly about private servers
1.why does every private server in the top ten on xtreme seem to get hacked and then threatened?
2.are most servers Egypt based cause a lot of the top tens have been Egyptian gms
3.why do most servers not keep up with normal co
4.why is the most common chat box xat based it seems odd that everyone uses it
5.i know donations keep servers afloat but all donaters are usually way to overpowered then the normal players is there any pservers that dont see it that way

well i think that's most of them thanks for your time
Old 03/13/2012, 04:09   #2

1. Because of jealous people who want money/to steal players, I'd suppose. It's all **** they get from hackforums that anyone could set up anyway.
2. Not necessarily. There are a lot of Egyptian players now, so I'd suppose they'd want to play on an Egyptian server.
3. Because very few people have/can crack the new crypto, and if they have it, they don't know what to do with it, what it is, or how to implement it.
4. I don't know. We use it for security reasons, but I hate xat so much.
5. That's right. Donators are overpowered on these random **** servers because the servers will shut down in a month or two once they milk donations out of the donators and it's no longer profitable for them anymore. This includes promising the players things that they can't implement in an attempt to keep their player base. Be informed, and don't waste your time on one of these servers.

Private servers are in a pretty sad state right now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2012, 06:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
1. Because of jealous people who want money/to steal players, I'd suppose. It's all **** they get from hackforums that anyone could set up anyway.
2. Not necessarily. There are a lot of Egyptian players now, so I'd suppose they'd want to play on an Egyptian server.
3. Because very few people have/can crack the new crypto, and if they have it, they don't know what to do with it, what it is, or how to implement it.
4. I don't know. We use it for security reasons, but I hate xat so much.
5. That's right. Donators are overpowered on these random **** servers because the servers will shut down in a month or two once they milk donations out of the donators and it's no longer profitable for them anymore. This includes promising the players things that they can't implement in an attempt to keep their player base. Be informed, and don't waste your time on one of these servers.

Private servers are in a pretty sad state right now.
4. me too
Old 03/13/2012, 06:30   #4

Lateralus U r Completely True ...Pservers in Pretty Sad State and thats because Alot of ppls Dont want to learn or even lazy to do so ...what happens that every1 download F**ken Public Source then Just put it on vps ta da Server is On but if ppl learned alot of stuffs or even how things go in Source They would Do better Work