Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server LocalCo

Discussion on New Server LocalCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Server LocalCo

Hamachi name-BaDGameCo
Hamachi paswold-123
Server.dat-
[Header]
GroupAmount=1
Group1=GroupPic9

[Group1]
ServerAmount=1

Server1=LocalCo
Ip1=5.41.143.206
Port1=9958
ServerName1=LocalCo
HintWord1=
Pic1=servericon30
100/60 exprate

trade you Super +5 -7 1 soc. items
Old 09/27/2008, 17:46   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Anather hamachi server, just what we needet.
Old 09/28/2008, 12:40   #3

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Yea no need and wrong section
Old 09/28/2008, 12:59   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
#Moved to PServer Section.

~:Hiyoal:~
Old 09/28/2008, 13:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by huseby View Post
Anather hamachi server, just what we needet.
And?
Many ppl can only use Hamachi if they got an Dynamic IP so let them do what they want
Old 09/28/2008, 13:10   #6

I made a server and and the hoster has a Dynamic IP and we never use hamachi, its about a 1-2week after i quit it.
I Just try and i quit it.

make a launcher that can detect your ip using the dyndns.org. also use the dyndns updater so that your ip will be updated when it will changed. made also or code your server that it will automatically changed the config.ini ip when your ip will changed.

hope they or you got it.
my English is not so good
Old 09/28/2008, 13:46   #7

I allready have an Program that get my IP of dyndns domain
Old 09/28/2008, 14:05   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldexter View Post
I made a server and and the hoster has a Dynamic IP and we never use hamachi, its about a 1-2week after i quit it.
I Just try and i quit it.

make a launcher that can detect your ip using the dyndns.org. also use the dyndns updater so that your ip will be updated when it will changed. made also or code your server that it will automatically changed the config.ini ip when your ip will changed.

hope they or you got it.
my English is not so good
Actually, most routers these days have a function inside them that allows you to connect to your DynDNS account and keep your IP updated if it ever changes. So no need to run a program that will use RAM and/or CPU power when your router most likely has that feature

(It is usually named under DDNS on the router's control panel)
Old 09/28/2008, 14:07   #9

Sure my Router got it too, but i cant use the dyndns domain in Server.dat
So? I need an program that get the IP of an Domain
If any1 need an Program like that say me
Old 09/28/2008, 14:09   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by keving15 View Post
Sure my Router got it too, but i cant use the dyndns domain in Server.dat
So? I need an program that get the IP of an Domain
If any1 need an Program like that say me
I am just mentioning that, because you can then make a program/play.exe that checks the IP Address and inserts it into the Server.dat =D
Old 09/28/2008, 18:24   #11

the question is... is it qo or co... lol
Old 09/28/2008, 18:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyMan View Post
the question is... is it qo or co... lol
wtf?

The only "QO" server is Qonquer.com
Old 09/29/2008, 01:32   #13

Ok guys, enough with the "HAMACHI IS THE DEVIL" routine =/, if you dont like dont bother to even comment -_-.

most of the time, people who wish to use hamachi usually only uses it for a small group =/, + hamachi, when exploited the way i do, puts in absolute control with players, along with out messing with the game/servers files.

So basically it = 100% control.

another thing, a lot of us Hamachi users are under 18 and are unable to get money to host like we want, me i just use it cuz i dont have any money, and this is really only practice for me so when i get to Famu, Its easier -_-.
==========================================
Also at this point feeding these comments to people will on fuel them to post more =p

the main thing wrong with this topic, is no description of the server itself...
==========================================
Yes Zane is back =Þ
and please dont ask about my "private server" as its not ment to be a "private server" im just using it to exploit my creative needs as a base until i finish customizing everything, or move on ^^ what ever i get to first.

-Thats how the Leader of CZZC Is, Deal with it d(O_o)b-
Old 09/29/2008, 07:05   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by keving15 View Post
And?
Many ppl can only use Hamachi if they got an Dynamic IP so let them do what they want
that is not really true it is easily possible to setup a ps using dsl or cable with dynamic ips via a dns.

Ya simply have to know a little bit of coding skill to allow it that's all,I think even hadz knows how to do this as well.

And himachi servers are useless and stupid dynamic or not because after a week or 2 himachi suspends the networks after the premium trial runs out and they cease to allow any connections anymore anyway enless ya pay for it,So nobody can get on anymore.

The only reason people setup himachi servers is because there not coders and just run garbage lotf or future servers without any brains on how to code them or to allow for dynamic connections or how to port forward there routers.

Frankly anyone i see running a ps on a himachi server just reflects another no brainer throwing up one of the public released lotf and think they can run a server which always fails anyway there a waste of sql space on epvp forums.
Old 09/29/2008, 16:56   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
that is not really true it is easily possible to setup a ps using dsl or cable with dynamic ips via a dns.

Ya simply have to know a little bit of coding skill to allow it that's all,I think even haydz knows how to do this as well.

And himachi servers are useless and stupid dynamic or not because after a week or 2 himachi suspends the networks after the premium trial runs out and they cease to allow any connections anymore anyway enless ya pay for it,So nobody can get on anymore.

The only reason people setup himachi servers is because there not coders and just run garbage lotf or future servers without any brains on how to code them or to allow for dynamic connections or how to port forward there routers.

Frankly anyone i see running a ps on a himachi server just reflects another no brainer throwing up one of the public released lotf and think they can run a server which always fails anyway there a waste of sql space on epvp forums.
You may not have seen my work.. but believe me if you would ever like to teamviewer me and look at my source which is in no way associated with lotf and/or has any features of lotf... or any other public server source for that matter... please feel free to be stunned