Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO] Regarding The LOTF Source

Discussion on [INFO] Regarding The LOTF Source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[INFO] Regarding The LOTF Source

As you people may know that in LOTF Source Ther 2 kind fs source Original LOTF and The LOTF With A Internal Database And External Database Most Of You Like To Call That One Power SourceCO BUT IT IS NOT StealArcher STOLE MY SOURCE AND CLAIMED IT AS HIS THAT *****!!!!!!!!!!! I AM Owner Of DarkAngelzCO 2.0 And Also The One Who Edited That Source Was Korvacs I Had Paid Him To Fix Somethings I Was The First One With Archer/Taoist DMG Fixed With LOTF None Other
Old 09/24/2008, 00:15   #2

So, you're claiming that you started the internal/external databases for LOTF.. And you can't even search for a registration script..
Old 09/24/2008, 00:44   #3

Uhmm... ACTUALLY, COFlames had the archer\tao fix about 3 years ago... or maybe 2 months whatever :d
Old 09/24/2008, 04:30   #4

elite*gold: 20
lol i fixed it in 5 mins after opening the source like it's hard or something
Old 09/24/2008, 04:37   #5

im not claiming that i made it i am saying that i am the one who had it done korvacs did it for me and SteaL stole it and released it
Old 09/24/2008, 09:54   #6

one: no one cares
two: why WOULD we care?
three: wahhhh, BFG
four: don't really believe you
five: so what, fixing damage isn't hard
six: ????
seven: profit!
Old 09/24/2008, 13:01   #7

One: LOTF is old
Two: Get over it
Three: So what?
Four: Prove it
Five: Jackson 5
Old 09/24/2008, 13:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PseudonymLol View Post
One: LOTF is old
Two: Get over it
Three: So what?
Four: Prove it
Five: Jackson 5
1. Don't copy Rechoto
2. Viet n00b is dumb
3. I fixed it in 15 minutes (Thanks to Tw3ak)
4. Whatever...
5. Nevermind...
Old 09/24/2008, 18:06   #9

elite*gold: 111
regarding nr 4:
this is true
he gave it to me like 2-3 mounths ago
he said he had hired some coders for him to do some fixes on the lotf source
so yes, its true
Old 09/24/2008, 23:06   #10

1eadlySeigeOfConquest sucks
2:LOTF is old
3:Lotf is back up
4:Lotf source phails
5ont ever think of copying this...
6:#1 IS TRUE! they banned me for nothing... -.- and tweak said he didnt do it... he didnt ban my other acc till i typed 2 him... he didnt even know that acc was mine.. ******!
Old 09/24/2008, 23:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyMan View Post
1eadlySeigeOfConquest sucks
2:LOTF is old
3:Lotf is back up
4:Lotf source phails
5ont ever think of copying this...
6:#1 IS TRUE! they banned me for nothing... -.- and tweak said he didnt do it... he didnt ban my other acc till i typed 2 him... he didnt even know that acc was mine.. ******!
1. KeelzorzConquest
2. You idolize Tweak
3. You were banned cuz ur a nub kthnxbai
Old 09/25/2008, 00:52   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietkidd510 View Post
im not claiming that i made it i am saying that i am the one who had it done korvacs did it for me and SteaL stole it and released it
lol'd doesnt matter rlly anyway... i had that source long before steal ever released it... so who gives a **** if u dont want ure source 2 get leaked then dont give it 2 any1(dont see my source leaked now do u!? exctly cuz ive never gaven a copy of it 2 any1) so it got released simply from ure own stupidity