Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Needed] NPC Shop Adding

Discussion on [Help Needed] NPC Shop Adding within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
[Help Needed] NPC Shop Adding

Ok guys so, since I'm on vacations I've been trying to make some things using Albetros Source released by pro4never.
I'm having just a small issue making a CPs Shop. I've made the NPC sucessfully and added the items I want to sell such as their prices, the thing is, when I try to buy one it doesn't do anything... Don't even says that I don't have enough cps or something...
I would appreciate your help and sorry for my dumbness xD
Thanks and Best Regards, John.
Old 02/06/2012, 14:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
need to remember there is a few places to edit, emoney shop in the server has a list of all the current shops, ur item type in the database has a list of prices for items in cps, then there is also the emoney shop client side n itemtype client side..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2012, 15:15   #3

elite*gold: 200
Forgot to change the emoneyshop, my bad ahah
Cheers mate!

EDIT: Just a small question.. In the emoneyshop.ini, the "ID" is referred to NPC ID or Shop ID?
Old 02/06/2012, 15:20   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
Forgot to change the emoneyshop, my bad ahah
Cheers mate!

EDIT: Just a small question.. In the emoneyshop.ini, the "ID" is referred to NPC ID or Shop ID?
.... They are the same thing...

Well, in 99 percent of cases they are the same thing.

In virtually every npc in the game ID and UID will be the same. ID being script or shop and UID being a unique identifier. The ONLY time the two should differ is if you have multiple npcs using the same script.
Old 02/06/2012, 15:20   #5

elite*gold: 0
i think its linked to the npc id..