Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there a way to make a pserver on vista?

Discussion on Is there a way to make a pserver on vista? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there a way to make a pserver on vista?

Is there a guide or something of some sort if so please give me a link and i thank you all very much.
Old 08/15/2008, 14:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
There are ways, AcidCO has been coded using Infs Vista comp. All you need is a C# Compiler (C# 2008 Free Edition) and ConquerOnline client for testing.

Hiyoal
Old 08/15/2008, 22:16   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
There are ways, AcidCO has been coded using Infs Vista comp. All you need is a C# Compiler (C# 2008 Free Edition) and ConquerOnline client for testing.

Hiyoal
Hiyo... why do you get that cool mod symbol and nobody else does? <-- lol
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make Screens bei Vista
09/06/2009 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe Commu Ich wollte euch heute mal erklären wie ihr screenshots bei Vista macht Bei XP war das ja noch leicht Druck S-Abf(oderähnliches)drücken und es ist in der zwischenablage Bei Vista muss man zwar auch nur den Druck S-Abf Button drücken aber wo ist die zwischenablage?
[TUT] make MLE run on VISTA OS
07/23/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 87 Replies
ok heres the step by step on how to make it work on vista but its not 100% ok? 1st step 1.right click on moonlight engine.exe then click on properties. 2.on properties,select the compatbility tab. 3.on compatability tab, check the compatability mode and select either windows xp or windows 2000. 4.click apply. 2nd step
can someone make me a speedhack that works on Vista cuz my laptop is Vista
05/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ive been looking for a speedhack that works on Vista for a couple of weeks ago. i hope you can help me.:o
How to make a Eudemon Pserver on Vista?
11/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
Well i tried all those guides on how to make on vista and none of them seem to work if anyone knows a guide that could help or a guide they can make for me please help
[How-To]Make Vista for XP
08/19/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
This thread for the help for make vista for xp First download the installer from here:http://files.filefront.com//;8275024;;/ install it. and your xp is now Vista:) RESULTS FROM http://www.virustotal.com/ File Vista.zip received on 08.10.2007 10:12:13 (CET)Antivirus Version Last Update Result