Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quick ask question about !

Discussion on Quick ask question about ! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick ask question about !

BOT im old gamer n new technology is black magic 4 me . I need something simple like sv_vleasel in 2007

Thanks n Greetz :>
Old 04/16/2011, 22:02   #2

Do you eat cornflakes?
Old 04/16/2011, 22:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secured View Post
Do you eat cornflakes?

lame joke ... gtfo ... any1 know answer to my AQ ?
Old 04/16/2011, 23:15   #4

Nobody knows wtf you're talking about.

new technology is black magic 4 me? Wtf.
sv_vleasel Counter-strike cmd command?
Old 04/17/2011, 01:49   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Translation:

I used to play a while ago and the new bots are confusing for me. I need something simple to use like the cracked script vessels were back in 2007.

Answer: I think I saw that CoOperative no longer works... which means there are simply no good free bots out there right now. Your only option really would be to code your own bot (sounds like you don't have much if any coding knowledge), wait for someone else to work on a new free bot (unlikely... it seems my proxy sparked a little interest but not much) or pay for an existing bot such as CoGenius or w/e the good one is now.

If you decide to pay for a bot I'd suggest asking around for the best options. Talking to current paid users to find out how stable and safe it currently is (many of the 'good' paid bots haven't been updated much so they get you bot jailed really easily.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2011, 07:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Translation:

I used to play a while ago and the new bots are confusing for me. I need something simple to use like the cracked script vessels were back in 2007.

Answer: I think I saw that CoOperative no longer works... which means there are simply no good free bots out there right now. Your only option really would be to code your own bot (sounds like you don't have much if any coding knowledge), wait for someone else to work on a new free bot (unlikely... it seems my proxy sparked a little interest but not much) or pay for an existing bot such as CoGenius or w/e the good one is now.

If you decide to pay for a bot I'd suggest asking around for the best options. Talking to current paid users to find out how stable and safe it currently is (many of the 'good' paid bots haven't been updated much so they get you bot jailed really easily.
One Normal ppl :> Thanks dude . i Need to exp my self a little :> one more time thanks .

Thread can be closed ^^
Old 04/17/2011, 17:43   #7

elite*gold: 28
Just because you guys do not seem to know what black magic is, if it is what I think it is its a .dll that can be used in c# and it will allow you to perform methods that asm would do but in c#. I used to use it but seriously, use C++.