Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rust Conquer 1.0

Discussion on Rust Conquer 1.0 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 384
Post Rust Conquer 1.0

#removed
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/13/2022, 23:45   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,118
Good luck with the continuation of your server. As long as you're learning from your mistakes, then I hope you continue your work. But yeah, creating phantom rules that limit freedom of speech is just inviting more criticism. If you're modeling my recent collective thread, then you should know I requested staff review on that before it got stickied. The rules on that thread also benefit the forum and not myself.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/14/2022, 17:40   #3

elite*gold: 0
im tired
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2022, 11:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Good luck with the continuation of your server. As long as you're learning from your mistakes, then I hope you continue your work. But yeah, creating phantom rules that limit freedom of speech is just inviting more criticism. If you're modeling my recent collective thread, then you should know I requested staff review on that before it got stickied. The rules on that thread also benefit the forum and not myself.
thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyaccountokay View Post
Word of warning this guy can't stop lying. It's almost pathological at this point.

Screenshots attached come from

In my respectful opinion he is a terrible developer and relies on an egyptian conquer private server forum to buy anything remotely interesting for his server. And as before the damage calculations are all off. Like actually absurdly off.

I'd advise you to stay away.
thanks for opinion but u not god to tell u what i do or plan for second thing u free in waht u say and iam free in what i do iam positive u negative so u have issue with me or my work u gonna comment here but u chase me in every single thread so thanks for your concerns post all screenshots u have and btw i`m not hope less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelf View Post
If you want to read about this server's past that he's trying to bury, here you go:

None of these rules have to be followed in this thread. You're just attempting to make up some rules so people don't talk badly about your server. This will just make people want to talk badly about your server. People are allowed to post images and negative criticism if they want to, that's the point of this forum.

This server is a continuation of the past one and just a rebranding. Players who played the old server still have all their old levels/items so don't expect a fair start to everyone else who just saw this new post.
Bury what with same EPVP account and type 1/7 and old name zath and other post in archive and look to ur way round 2 like u guys wanna fight me 24/7 keep do this keep chase idc + this is disrespect so please u have opinion type it if u r players nad post rules remain dont follow it and i will report it simple
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2022, 15:35   #5

Heard that the ZathCO has been dead because they don't pay their hired programmer. These 2 owners are into a fight.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2022, 01:26   #6

Very good server to dup and exploit on
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/22/2022, 11:39   #7

elite*gold: 50
and now It's dead/closed like others, good luck!
Old 09/22/2022, 18:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujiku View Post
Checking their discord, it appears to be still alive with a new domain:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2022, 21:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujiku View Post
Like all your previous servers.

It's stupid to making fun of someone who has closed his server because it was opened for money, when you did the same job.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2022, 00:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapNZap View Post
Like all your previous servers.

It's stupid to making fun of someone who has closed his server because it was opened for money, when you did the same job.
let them chase bro i said it and promised my player even open new server old server never close it few cost so its fine domain change for them mean game closed
Old 09/23/2022, 00:42   #11

i've played on zath co for a long. it's really cool server and what's important is the developers never take easy against all kind of bugs. to be honest it's rare to find a game like that with all those kind of modifing and hard works am glad that Game is Back with differance name after he fix everything. today i can say its (bugless)
and from comments that i've read. please stop chasing him let the man take has chance cause i know he worked hard. and getting harrasments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icelf View Post
If you want to read about this server's past that he's trying to bury, here you go:

None of these rules have to be followed in this thread. You're just attempting to make up some rules so people don't talk badly about your server. This will just make people want to talk badly about your server. People are allowed to post images and negative criticism if they want to, that's the point of this forum.

This server is a continuation of the past one and just a rebranding. Players who played the old server still have all their old levels/items so don't expect a fair start to everyone else who just saw this new post.
well glad to hear this is round 2 or 3.
this gives me great impression that he will improve has server to be the greatest am ready to invest my time and money in it
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2022, 21:21   #12

Hey all, just a reminder to stay on-topic. You can always create another topic to talk about what happened with the other server (Epoch's to clarify), as long as you don't throw around scam accusations.
Old 09/24/2022, 22:56   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Hey all, just a reminder to stay on-topic. You can always create another topic to talk about what happened with the other server, as long as you don't throw around scam accusations.
they are gods judge me all the time so its fine
ddos attack insults and challnege iam walking near the wall wont any proplem with them just want them stop chasing and let me on my way
Old 09/26/2022, 16:45   #14

You opened 3 servers in 2 months. 1-Zath / 2-Rust / 3-Classic Gaming. Yesterday Classic Gaming database got hacked and some accounts deleted. This happened also for Zath and Rust before. Please delete all files as you promised and leave from Conquer. How many times will hackers get the secret information of the players? How many times will players start from 0. How many times are you going to steal people's efforts? When will you open the 4th server? I've never seen a server fail like you.
Old 09/26/2022, 18:37   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energetic(H) View Post
they are gods judge me all the time so its fine
ddos attack insults and challnege iam walking near the wall wont any proplem with them just want them stop chasing and let me on my way
They don't judge you like gods... they judge you like players. That's just the game industry. You're going to receive criticism and feedback from passionate players. If you can't accept that criticism, then you probably should consider hiring / asking for a volunteer community manager to collect relevant feedback for you.

And regarding DDoS attacks... that's unfortunately part of private server communities. Don't get me wrong, I think server owners who compete by DDoSing other servers are talentless losers... and if you have evidence that it's someone here, then you should absolutely report it. But there's no stopping it without paying for expensive countermeasures. I really don't think anyone's "chasing" you. It's just part of business for a lot of those copy-paste servers.
Thanks
1 User