Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FAQ] Zath Conquer

Discussion on [FAQ] Zath Conquer within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 07/04/2022, 07:40   #46

elite*gold: 0
Cool The dark order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energetic(H) View Post
i have logs for everything btw i can post them and do like all of you did but i wont
Are you already threatening to release private logs from your server? Off to a good start here I guess. What's next? Releasing the username/passwords/IPs of everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energetic(H) View Post
all know that u r gang big one and not let chance to any game to rise near ur games.
You're correct. Every single person who thinks/speaks negatively about your server is actually part of a massive gang. We’re officially called “The Dark Order”. Our members stretch far and wide across almost every Conquer server ever released and we try to puppet those servers to change into something we want. We attempted to infiltrate your server but neigh it’s 99.9% bugless and you saw right through our devilish plans. You managed to ban some of our members but we have found ways around it. The main group will now back off though but we will leave sleeper units in your server to continue playing for the next time we strike. Remember that we are here and we are watching.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/04/2022, 11:57   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by owadziak View Post
Hello there. (at start i want to apologize for my english )
To be honest - Im playing on Zath atm *Yes im one of these "12-15" online people
and all bugs i reported got fixed after maint. even if it uses weird dmg calc on mobs (Like alot of server's around atm and im not going to point them) dmg vs players seems to be normal. I think it would be way easier to report something then wait a bit and check if it's "fixed" instead of telling these bugs still exists etc.
I played on tons of Pservers so far and all of them had bugs, but i didnt see any of ya posting in they'r topics about "How bad these server's" are etc.

I also read that part with "No anger control" and i know it might be frustrating
but try to switch sides. How would u guys react if everyone around will try to "Attack" u in all possible ways ? I prolly would pay back with same stuff or just simply block/mute person who's attack me

I didnt get paid to say this, im not taking any site of this conflict, i just dont get point of this "drama"

- now u can "Eat me alive" with comments if u like
and to all other people who didnt test zath - Test it on ur own, i u will enjoy it u prolly will keep playing there, if u dont just move on. U dont need to be toxic to everyone and everything around just becouse u dont like something
You can't get money from someone trying to sell everything anyway.
Also congratulations to you. You manage the game better than the GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyaccountokay View Post
Aren't you a Community Manager on the server?
You caught him. He got a mod on discord +1 mod added. I think there are 20 mods.

You know what made me laugh the most ? someone report to GM about 1,2 soc shields. (1 and 2 soc shields were dropping from all monsters.)
"GM you should delete all 1 and 2 socket shields from players"
You know what GM said?
It's a weapon, it doesn't matter, we don't need to delete it. (I almost lost my mind )
GM doesn't know anything about the game. I'm sure he has never played a classic server before and just opened it to earn money.
Old 07/04/2022, 13:44   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
I've tried the server, and it is bad, really bad. You can excuse some bugs (even if it claims to be bugless...), but some issues are so obvious that it should have been catched way before with simple tests. The view range and the screen system are awful, with NPCs and monsters popping on the screen. It is 2022, not 1990... The damage system is purely broken (how can someone with full normal gear gets 1 damage from mobs like 5 levels higher?). You can break the FB bot so it won't move anymore. And it goes on. The owner paid to make client edits and seems to be clueless about how to manage a server. No, saying to a player to don't do X because it triggers a bug is not a solution. So yeah, please don't play that server which will disappear soon even if he paid to be top 3 of XtremeTop100 with his 10-15 online players.
i see no problem in the screen view ? you guys keep trying hard to attack this guy for primal coming server since when cpt sky enter a server or comment about server stop trying help your friend bruh so lame Q_Q
#TheOne
Old 07/04/2022, 14:41   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemaproff1 View Post
i see no problem in the screen view ? you guys keep trying hard to attack this guy for primal coming server since when cpt sky enter a server or comment about server stop trying help your friend bruh so lame Q_Q
#TheOne
Screen view is set to the default allowing for off screening. It's awful, the pop in is atrocious. When asked why the view range was so low he replied that it was for performance. He cannot maintain a large view size because his mob density is absurd among other things.

Anytime any bug was reported to this guy he got defensive. Personally I just want to warn others from playing here or they're going to have a bad time. I do not play primal so I'm not sure why you're referencing it.
Old 07/04/2022, 15:06   #50

Quote:
Screen view is set to the default allowing for off screening. It's awful, the pop in is atrocious. When asked why the view range was so low he replied that it was for performance. He cannot maintain a large view size because his mob density is absurd among other things.

Anytime any bug was reported to this guy he got defensive. Personally I just want to warn others from playing here or they're going to have a bad time. I do not play primal so I'm not sure why you're referencing it.
well i know the guy him self is not defensive but when someone msg you and say f** noob give me 10 DB and i give you the bug sure he won't be silent about it and there is no server private with out problems or bug the diff is when the owner of the game fix it or no ) but you guys keep trying hard joining as team to take him down by keep mention ( personally wan to warn player to not enter ) it's totally clear that you guys doing ur best to take the server down for primal coming server what a lame team you guys have

#TheOne
Old 07/04/2022, 15:09   #51

Quote:
well i know the guy him self is not defensive but when someone msg you and say f** noob give me 10 DB and i give you the bug sure he won't be silent about it and there is no server private with out problems or bug the diff is when the owner of the game fix it or no ) but you guys keep trying hard joining as team to take him down by keep metnin ( personally wan to warn player to not enter ) it's totally clear that you guys doing ur best to take the server down for primal coming server what a lame team you guys have

#TheOne
What are you on about, one person asked him for DBs? None of us care about seriously playing on that server once we realized it was riddled with bugs.

He can't fix client side issues as he outsources it to Emre, and he can't reliably code server side fixes because he somehow manages to **** them all up.

Every private server will have bugs - what makes the difference is how the administration responds - in Energetic's case, he's a terrible administrator and I question his reasons for starting a private server.

Once again, I don't play on Primal so I have no clue what you're on about but feel free to keep bringing it up.
Old 07/04/2022, 15:14   #52

Quote:
What are you on about, one person asked him for DBs? None of us care about seriously playing on that server once we realized it was riddled with bugs.

He can't fix client side issues as he outsources it to Emre, and he can't reliably code server side fixes because he somehow manages to **** them all up.

Every private server will have bugs - what makes the difference is how the administration responds - in Energetic's case, he's a terrible administrator and I question his reasons for starting a private server.

Once again, I don't play on Primal so I have no clue what you're on about but feel free to keep bringing it up.
#TheOne

4 bugs and he fixed all of em ( RIDDLED WITH BUGS ) funny joke
anyway i hope you guys are ready for your post about primal server cus i know 100% i will see the same people who commenting negative here are there it just time only this gonna be hella fun

the funny fact also when a guy said he paying for rank in Extreme ? dude common we all know that mostly or top 10 in extreme paying for vote since when it become a bug
Old 07/04/2022, 15:16   #53

Quote:
#TheOne

4 bugs and he fixed all of em ( RIDDLED WITH BUGS ) funny joke
anyway i hope you guys are ready for your post about primal server cus i know 100% i will see the same people who commenting negative here are there it just time only this gonna be hella fun
I guess squamas your client don't render, non working ladders in mines (with the exception of one floor, what the ****?) don't count as bugs.

Many NPCs not consuming the required item for quest completion (including second RB Stage 1).

Please kindly remove your head from your ***.
Old 07/04/2022, 17:09   #54

fake and gay
Old 07/04/2022, 18:21   #55

@ From 50 players down to 15 players online. This is what happen when you can't handle your anger instead of being professional you acting like a kid crying on a store wanted to have some IceCream Anyway, nexttime when you open your 5th server you need to fix the main bug of your source which to handle your anger Hahaha. You need to listen to players suggestion and reports as they are trying to fix your ******* source. Look how the Revelation succeed their server as they managed the player verywell. That's what you get by being professional, The profit invest in getting the server the best and not like you when you get a profit you shut down the server and then open another(not sure if Im sure but that's what I'm thinking).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2022, 21:05   #56

elite*gold: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
@ From 50 players down to 15 players online. This is what happen when you can't handle your anger instead of being professional you acting like a kid crying on a store wanted to have some IceCream Anyway, nexttime when you open your 5th server you need to fix the main bug of your source which to handle your anger Hahaha. You need to listen to players suggestion and reports as they are trying to fix your ******* source. Look how the Revelation succeed their server as they managed the player verywell. That's what you get by being professional, The profit invest in getting the server the best and not like you when you get a profit you shut down the server and then open another(not sure if Im sure but that's what I'm thinking).
not ur buisness bad comments from gang like u and wanna people come to server ? wow *** revenge from u and them btw soon
Old 07/05/2022, 08:39   #57

I find this a bit entertaining and amusing in a way. But on a serious note the way I see you replying to others users on this thread is absolutely disgraceful. I would highly suggest taking criticism from others a bit better or else your server won't last for long. I don't seem to understand why you keep bringing primal it would seem you have an issue with servers that put effort and dedication into there project as a threat. How about you remove the stick out of your *** and work on your server rather then giving retarded replies. Honestly servers like yours just deserves to be exploited and botted on until there gone. Go take notes from successful owners on how to operate your server. Go grab a book on how to actually take feedback from people and using such feedback to better yourself as a person (regardless of whatever field you're doing).
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2022, 09:55   #58

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Server owner does seem very aggressive... shame that's not an uncommon thing.
Labeling people as in "gangs" for giving feedback is definitely not okay.
Old 07/05/2022, 13:42   #59

elite*gold: 384
server is good players will join server is bad no one join just stop acting like we wanna this server down keep in ur buisness and let creation for the creator
Old 07/05/2022, 14:11   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
I find this a bit entertaining and amusing in a way. But on a serious note the way I see you replying to others users on this thread is absolutely disgraceful. I would highly suggest taking criticism from others a bit better or else your server won't last for long. I don't seem to understand why you keep bringing primal it would seem you have an issue with servers that put effort and dedication into there project as a threat. How about you remove the stick out of your *** and work on your server rather then giving retarded replies. Honestly servers like yours just deserves to be exploited and botted on until there gone. Go take notes from successful owners on how to operate your server. Go grab a book on how to actually take feedback from people and using such feedback to better yourself as a person (regardless of whatever field you're doing).
how about Seasonal the server you open for month and scammed all donators there than shut down ? stfu epoch we all know how lame you are
Ah btw the egy gm you had there didn't return 1 cent from the money we donated just in case if you don't know scammers

#TheOne

Tags
5017.4330, classic, conquer, conquer 1.0, pureclassic