Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server

Discussion on ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 03/17/2019, 02:07   #46

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
Just a little bit further and we'll need to extract you right out of his behind.
You sure that's the only place he is at?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 02:18   #47

elite*gold: 0
lol. "he fixes over 10 bugs daily" Put the jokes on the side. Lets be serious
And I still cant cross the brigde (Turtledove- to robins) with jumping xD you need to walk to cross it
Old 03/17/2019, 06:40   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan34 View Post
lol. "he fixes over 10 bugs daily" Put the jokes on the side. Lets be serious
And I still cant cross the brigde (Turtledove- to robins) with jumping xD you need to walk to cross it
if you go to the discord then you will know what updates he been doin and it really is daily.
Old 03/17/2019, 14:39   #49

Quote:
I completely agree. That site is total bullshit
So why you using it for your server?
I think other server owner replay will not be welcomed so go away and take fang with you please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 15:43   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtraDose View Post
I think other server owner replay will not be welcomed so go away and take fang with you please.
ohh that was hard
Old 03/17/2019, 17:19   #51

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Why are you including me? Because I made a joke about their store?
Geez, nobody has a sense of humor these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDentistz View Post
ohh that was hard
That made you hard?
Old 03/18/2019, 00:05   #52

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
For the first few months I didn't use xtremetop100, You may ask everyone. We needed the player base and players these days tend to be drawn towards stupid **** no matter what source it comes from. This still doesn't mean that xtremetop100 is a legitimate source and a decent site. But then again if **** servers can just buy votes and bot their way to the top, why not me?

This is pretty funny actually. He puts you up to responding even though neither of you even got the point that I made initially. Looks like we'll need to take you out of his behind as well.

It's not like anything you'd say would change how people would see you, the owner or this server and btw, seeing as this was your first post, welcome to epvp.
Old 03/18/2019, 01:31   #53

My little review of server.

Anyway, its obviously that this server is 100 % p2w. Downloaded the server today (for the second try), and for a two hours i'm already at 130 xD. Bird Island have huge spawn of mobs, as well all other maps are nerfed. so expect at BI to be atleast 15 archers hunting. Also i've encountered a lots of bugs, like scatter gets level up 1, and rollback to level 0 lool
Old 03/18/2019, 02:08   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan34 View Post
My little review of server.

Anyway, its obviously that this server is 100 % p2w. Downloaded the server today (for the second try), and for a two hours i'm already at 130 xD. Bird Island have huge spawn of mobs, as well all other maps are nerfed. so expect at BI to be atleast 15 archers hunting. Also i've encountered a lots of bugs, like scatter gets level up 1, and rollback to level 0 lool
People reported that and dont know when it happens exactly if you do please let me known and it'll be fixed right away. And I'd like to the "lots of bugs" you encountered.
Old 03/18/2019, 04:13   #55

Quote:
For the first few months I didn't use xtremetop100, You may ask everyone. We needed the player base and players these days tend to be drawn towards stupid **** no matter what source it comes from. This still doesn't mean that xtremetop100 is a legitimate source and a decent site. But then again if **** servers can just buy votes and bot their way to the top, why not me?

This is pretty funny actually. He puts you up to responding even though neither of you even got the point that I made initially. Looks like we'll need to take you out of his behind as well.

It's not like anything you'd say would change how people would see you, the owner or this server and btw, seeing as this was your first post, welcome to epvp.
Yup I am new on this forum but I knew you before epvp grow. You, Fang and epic chaos was on 4bott*****. BTW you quit that forum cause you was newbies. Look at yourself now. Flaming everyone who wants to run his own server. Why not talking basically and advice him. At ImprialCO I found ***, you have to take care about this if you want a success server. Advice him bro and never follow that famous Fang. And please stop leach @ works and stop saying that was your work. Your server is completely LOTF packets with a twist.
----------
edit: Isn't 1 CPs for Euros pay to win on your server?
Old 03/18/2019, 04:21   #56

Quote:
Yup I am new on this forum but I knew you before epvp grow. You, Fang and epic chaos was on 4bott*****. BTW you quit that forum cause you was newbies. Look at yourself now. Flaming everyone who wants to run his own server. Why not talking basically and advice him. At ImprialCO I found xxx, you have to take care about this if you want a success server. Advice him bro and never follow that famous Fang. And please stop leach @ works and stop stay that was your work. Your server is completely LOTF packets with a twist.

Isn't 1 CPs for one Euro pay to win?
What the bloody hell are you talking about? I'm sure you're talking about the wrong person. I was barely on 4botters. and I'm not flaming everyone. I'm stating facts and have provided proof but then again you're biased to see any of it and in-case you needed a reminder, he copied my shit and yet I talked to him and wasn't the least bit angry and I had given him advice.

I have no idea where you're getting your information from, My server ain't LOTF either LOL, You might be talking about Xio, but then again that was Yuki's work mostly. .

I haven't followed Fang, Fang followed me into this, Please get your shit straight.

As for the pay 2 win argument. Learn to read and then judge, primal isn't remotely p2w. and it can never be compared to the clown fiesta that's going on here and ffs you might want to use google translate. it's getting harder and harder to understand you.

Oh and btw, The owner and I just had a talk and he told me about his progress. Again if you have no fucking clue what is going on i'd suggest you just stfu.
Old 03/18/2019, 04:27   #57

Quote:
What the ****** hell are you talking about? I'm sure you're talking about the wrong person. I was barely on 4botters. and I'm not flaming everyone. I'm stating facts and have provided proof but then again you're biased to see any of it and in-case you needed a reminder, he copied my **** and yet I talked to him and wasn't the least bit angry and I had given him advice.

I have no idea where you're getting your information from, My server ain't LOTF either LOL, You might be talking about Xio, but then again that was Yuki's work mostly. .

I haven't followed Fang, Fang followed me into this, Please get your **** straight.

As for the pay 2 win argument. Learn to read and then judge, primal isn't remotely p2w. and it can never be compared to the clown fiesta that's going on here and ffs you might want to use google translate. it's getting harder and harder to understand you.

Oh and btw, The owner and I just had a talk and he told me about his progress. Again if you have no ******* clue what is going on i'd suggest you just stfu.
I will use GT next time but, you've to stop the drama. ICO is p2w bro. You can ask everyone who is the your top players? donors? omfg!
Old 03/18/2019, 04:30   #58

Quote:
I will use GT next time but, you've to stop the drama. ICO is p2w bro. You can ask everyone who is the your top players? donors? omfg!
jeez you're beyond retarded, If you call me out on providing evidence and proof that someone has copied me and a bunch of other servers and say that it's drama then you must be retarded.

Understand and read what's being said and move the fk on.
Old 03/18/2019, 05:04   #59

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Yup I am new on this forum but I knew you before epvp grow. You, Fang and epic chaos was on 4bott*****. BTW you quit that forum cause you was newbies. Look at yourself now. Flaming everyone who wants to run his own server. Why not talking basically and advice him. At ImprialCO I found xxx, you have to take care about this if you want a success server. Advice him bro and never follow that famous Fang. And please stop leach @ works and stop saying that was your work. Your server is completely LOTF packets with a twist.
----------
edit: Isn't 1 CPs for Euros pay to win on your server?
I can't say I understand your train of logic, and how you think we all connect to one another. Sounds like a conspiracy theorist at work. I do love it when members insult developers based on level of programming experience, when they have none... and for what? If you didn't take note, I don't take this community seriously. Taking this community seriously is how people build up aggression, and I'm not about that. And what, are people actually surprised that server management requires relevant experience and some degree of competence? Is it really that unreasonable to ask that server owners understand how to maintain their server and don't try and scam other members? This isn't bloody Minecraft. Like, am I on drugs, or is this community's expectations all over the fucking place? And before you get your panties in a twist, I'm not talking about this server.

Also, this thread is a god-damn mess. Both of you need to give it a rest before our moderator has to spend his valuable time cleaning this up. We're lucky to have him, so don't make his volunteered job more difficult. @, you can leave ExtraDose alone. He's just baiting you at this point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2019, 05:11   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I can't say I understand your train of logic, and how you think we all connect to one another. Sounds like a conspiracy theorist at work. I do love it when members insult developers based on level of programming experience, when they have none... and for what? If you didn't take note, I don't take this community seriously. Taking this community seriously is how people build up aggression, and I'm not about that. And what, are people actually surprised that server management requires relevant experience and some degree of competence? Is it really that unreasonable to ask that server owners understand how to maintain their server and don't try and scam other members? This isn't ****** Minecraft. Like, am I on drugs, or is this community's expectations all over the ******* place? And before you get your panties in a twist, I'm not talking about this server.

Also, this thread is a ***-**** mess. Both of you need to give it a rest before our moderator has to spend his valuable time cleaning this up. We're lucky to have him, so don't make his volunteered job more difficult.
I've been done with this thread for a while. No clue why they keep mentioning me. either ways, you're right! we're lucky to have a mod so lets not add more work for him